- 2-hour Dublin dinner cruise from Charlemont Place
- Relax on board the Guinness Canal Barge MV Cadhla, a replica of a 1920s boat
- Enjoy a pre-dinner drink from the bar
- Hear tales and trivia about Dublin and the city's fondness for Guinness from the onboard crew
- Savor a 3-course meal, enjoying traditional Irish dishes like beef and Guinness stew
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See Dublin from a different perspective! Enjoy traditional Irish food in style on board a beautiful replica of an original Guinness canal barge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a pre-dinner drink from the onboard bar, and then take a seat at your table inside the boat’s lower saloon. Before setting off, your crew will entertain you with funny anecdotes, trivia and history about the city and, of course, the famous Guinness drink. Sit back and relax as the waiting staff serves your hearty Irish meal, and look out of the windows to see the city locks and sights of Dublin. Additional drinks can be ordered at your own expense throughout your meal.
After two hours gliding around the city’s historical canals, finish your cruise at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, the Grand Canal’s dockside theater.
First course (choice of one):
- Black pudding (traditional blood sausage) and bacon salad, dressed with house vinaigrette
- Smoked salmon tartar garnished with Dublin Bay prawns, baby-leaf salad and lemon dressing
- Vegetable soup with homemade brown bread
- Beef and Guinness stew with buttered potatoes
- Atlantic fish pie, made with baked salmon, whiting, hake, plaice, vegetables, mashed potato and Dublin cheddar cheese
- Ginger- and garlic-roasted vegetables, served with artisan bread from a local bakery
- Apple tart with a choice of ice cream or whipped cream
- Baileys cheesecake