- Dublin transport and sightseeing pass, valid for 72 hours
- Enjoy unlimited travel between the city center and Dublin Airport
- Sightsee independently on a Dublin hop-on hop-off tour
- Listen to audio commentary about Dublin’s famous sights such as Trinity College and Guinness Storehouse
- Use the public bus service around central Dublin as often as you like
- Save on entrance to select top Dublin attractions
What You Can Expect
The pass includes airport transfers by Airlink Express, a Dublin hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, public transport by bus around the city (daytime only) and discounted entry to select top city attractions.
Airlink 747 Express Service:
Use the bus service to travel between Dublin Airport and the city center, Temple Bar and all Dublin train and bus stations. The convenient service operates daily, every 15 – 20 minutes.
Dublin Green Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Show your pass on a choice of two routes around the city, and see or visit Dublin’s top attractions at your own pace. Simply hop on or off wherever you like; any entrance fees are your own expense.
Stops include Cathal Brugha Street, Abbey Street Corner, Trinity College, Nassau Street, National Gallery of Ireland, Leinster House, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin Visitor Centre, Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, Museum of Modern Art, Kilmainham Gaol, Heuston Station, Dublin Zoo, Ryan’s Victoria bar, National Museum of Ireland, Old Jameson Distillery, Four Courts, Liffey River Cruise, Dublin bus HQ and Dublin Writers Museum.
Pink Route (New Docklands Tour):
Stops include Cathal Brugha Street, Abbey Street Corner, Busáras (central bus station), North Wall Quay, North Wall Quay at Clarlon Hotel, Grand Canal Dock, Cardiff Lane, Pearse Street and Gardiner Street Lower.
Dublin Public Transport:
Board any of the central Dublin buses to travel around the city.
Discounted Attraction Entrance:
- The Guinness Storehouse (up to 6% saving)
- The Old Jameson Distillery (up to 7% saving)
- The National Wax Museum Plus (10% saving)
This is a must for travelling around Dublin, It was valid for 3 days and included the airport transfers. The stops were well planned and the buses were frequent and on time. The drivers were knowledgeable, polite and helpful.
Convenient and cost effective way of getting around the city. I would especially recommend the Hop On/Off Signt Seeing Tours. They have a pre recorded multilingual commentary, but I recommend you go for the live commentary given by some drivers. Real characters who really made the trip for me. Free Wifi on most buses was an added bonus.