- Discover Ireland's haunted past on a Dublin ghost tour by bus
- Visit the chilling Bully's Acre cemetery and learn how watchmen witnessed gravediggers in action
- Admire the Dublin Castle, where some of Ireland's most historic events have taken place
- Stop at St Audoen's, Dublin's oldest-running parish church
- Visit the original Gravediggers Pub and enjoy a free 'ghoulish brew'
- Listen to accounts of strange occurrences witnessed at Kilmainham Jail
- Free pass for the ‘Haunted Dublin Historical Walking Tour’ included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass by Dublin Castle and Christ Church and hear the stories of the city's central area, Cork Hill, as you make your way to St Audoen’s Church, your first major stop. Get off the bus and explore this historic building while listening to the shocking tales of 'The Black Dog' jail and the mysterious phantom pig. Then, head further to Kilmainham Jail (Kilmainham Gaol), where you'll hear accounts of the various ghosts that are said to haunt the place. Visit Bully’s Acre, a historic graveyard more than 1,000 years old, where spooky accounts of gravediggers date back to the very beginning of the cemetery's opening.
Drive by the memorial of Croppies Acre and St Michan’s Church before arriving at the original Gravediggers Pub. Here, relax and enjoy a complimentary ‘ghoulish brew’ with your group and guide. After a final stop at the Black Church, also known as St Mary’s Chapel of Ease, you will return back to College Green.
Your guide will also walk through the ruins of the original Augustinian Priory Chapter House. Listen to your knowledgeable guide reciting spooky tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin in a place where deathly ill people were impounded.
The price of the tour includes a free 'Haunted Dublin Historical Walking Tour' pass, which can be enjoyed separately from this ghost walking tour of eerie, cobblestone streets. It gives you more insight into Dublin's mysterious history of witches, gravediggers and creepy stalkers. Your ticket is valid for one month.