- Discover Ireland's haunted past on a Dublin ghost tour by bus
- Visit the chilling Bully's Acre cemetery and learn how watchmen witnessed gravediggers in action
- Admire the Dublin Castle, where some of Ireland's most historic events have taken place
- Stop at St Audoen's, Dublin's oldest-running parish church
- Visit the original Gravediggers Pub and enjoy a free 'ghoulish brew'
- Listen to accounts of strange occurrences witnessed at Kilmainham Jail
- Free pass for the ‘Haunted Dublin Historical Walking Tour’ included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Brew !Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the busPhoto by: Nidale T
- the story tellingPhoto by: Nidale T
- Guide scaring peoplePhoto by: Nidale T
- fun timesPhoto by: Miss N S
- fun timesPhoto by: Miss N S
- Just hanging with one of the ...Photo by: EuroTrip
- Body snatcherPhoto by: Deborah C
- My Friendly GhostPhoto by: Deborah C
What You Can Expect
This tour was fun, educational, scary, and a total blast! The guides were on point! By far a great deal on cost and enjoyed every minute of it!! I would definitely say this is a must do for friends going to Dublin!!!
We had an awesome time on this tour. More story telling than tour, but a lot of fun all the same!
The Gravedigger Ghost Tour was one of the highlights of our short vacation in Dublin! Our two tour guides dresses up as ghosts did an amazing job telling us about Dublin's past and showing us some of the scariest locations in the city including Kilmainham Gaol and Glasnevin Cemetery. Especially Aidan was really funny and would definitely have deserved an Oscar for his performance : We had a great time on this tour! Thanks guys!
Oh, this was so much fun! Our plague victim tour guide was very knowledgeable, especially for a dead person. We had already done the official Kilmainham Gaol tour, and everything Plague-y and her partner in crime told us confirmed that they knew their facts. We also visited a cemetery and the Gravediggers pub. I will warn that the pub dates from 1833 and my husband said the men's room had not been updated since.
Best tour ever! We couldn't stop laughing. The guides delivered the history in such a humorous way, the information stuck with us. I highly recommend this tour.
awesome fun...good stories...highly recommend taking this tour..
The young lady leading the tour was smart and funny and it didn't hurt that even as a ghoul, she was quite good looking!
We laughed and smiled the entire time.
Quite silly and quite fun. An evening well spent.
Fantastic night, loads of screams and laughs. Highly recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor.
Lots of fun! The young man who was our tour host is very funny and engaging. The last stop at the pub located at the cemetery was a great addition to the tour. Having just seen a documentary on the plane to Dublin, I was fascinated to have the opportunity to visit the place. Overall, highly recommend.
Best local tour I've been on while in Dublin. It'll leave you shaking in your boots!