- 2.5-hour walking tour of Dublin's historical highlights
- See the remains of Dublin's rich Viking and medieval past
- Wander past the gardens of Dublin Castle
- Receive discounts for the Church Café Bar and Bewley's Café, Dublin's oldest eatery
- Enjoy knowledgeable commentary from a professional guide
- Make use of a complimentary Dublin map
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stroll past City Hall before wandering past the garden of Dublin Castle. Then, see Chester Beatty Library, the medieval city wall and a beautiful vantage point that overlooks St Patrick’s Cathedral. Hear how the cathedral was a favorite place of worship of the renowned Anglo-Irish author Jonathan Swift in the 18th century, and then stroll along Fishamble Street (the site of the first performance of Messiah by George Frederick Handel) and Christ Church Cathedral (first founded by the Vikings).
Continue along the western section of Temple Bar, Dublin’s popular nightlife and culture district, where your tour ends. Before leaving your guide will give you a discount card that can be used at the following Dublin attractions and eateries:
- Church Café Bar: 20% savings on bar food
- Abbey Theatre: 10% savings on tickets and merchandise
- Bewley’s Café: 10% savings on food
Fantastic! Our guide Brendon was wonderful!!!
Robin R Mexico
Brandon was wonderful. The tour is really worth it and Brandon is smart and funny. What a wonderful experience.
We had a blast with this tour. The guide was fun to listen to and really knew the city. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Dublin.
Very informative and entertaining.
Very nice introduction to Dublin for first timers like us. Guide was very knowledgeable.
We got lucky -- due to some scheduling issues others had, we ended up with a virtually private tour -- that was super.
Our tourguide was so knowledgable
Very interesting. Outstanding guide.
Learned and saw a lot. Great way to see the city.
I am Irish but I was treating a foreign friend to an Irish experience. All I can say is that it was wonderful dispite the rain and wind!! Irwin was a knowledgable gentleman with a good sence of humour. My friend is besotted with Dublin.
Our guide was fantastic