- 2.5-hour walking tour of Dublin's historical highlights
- See remains of Dublin's rich Viking and medieval past
- Explore the courtyards and gardens of Dublin Castle
- Receive discounts for The Church cafe/bar and Bewley's, Dublin's oldest cafe
- Enjoy knowledgeable commentary from a professional guide
Walk by Bewley’s (Dublin’s oldest cafe), City Hall and the Chapel Royal before wandering past the courtyards and gardens of Dublin Castle. Then see the Chester Beatty Library, the medieval city walls, the western section of Temple Bar (Dublin’s popular nightlife and culture district), Fishamble Street (the site of the first performance of “Messiah” by George Frederick Handel) and Christ Church Cathedral (first founded by the Vikings).
Your tour ticket also includes discounts at The Church (a cafe and bar set inside the former St Mary’s Church) and Bewley’s – head to one of these popular Dublin cafes after your tour if you wish!