- Liffey River cruise through Dublin
- 45-minute scenic cruise past Dublin’s city-center sights
- Custom House, docklands, bridges and 18th-century buildings
- Professional commentary from your local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Custom House Building, River ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Liffey River cruisePhoto by: Anonymous
- from the boatPhoto by: STEPHEN Y
- Liffey River Cruise Captain ...Photo by: MommaK
- Liffey River Cruise Tour GuidePhoto by: MommaK
- Liffey River CruisePhoto by: MommaK
- Dublin 2011 (80)Photo by: michael n
What You Can Expect
Enjoyed this trip on the boat
The Liffey River Cruise was wonderful,very interesting and informative. Irena and Richard werevery friendly and welcoming. Learned a few things and had a few laughs too
Great part of the trip. We were only in Dublin for 3 day so had to fit alot of thing to do in the short time we had. I nice way to see the town and not have to drive or walk.
Lovely little trip down the Liffey if you have a spare 45mins, you see Dublin from a different view. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
It was very interesting to see Dublin from the Liffey River. Our tour guide explained the sights and pointed out various places of interest to check out. Most enjoyable!
Really enjoyed the trip down the river. very peaceful way to enjoy the city without queuing in traffic.
The tour guide was very informative and funny.
The tour started further down the river due to high tides but this was not an issue and it actually meant we got a longer trip so more value for money.
One member of our party has mobility problems, both the tour guide and skipper were very helpful in ensuring she got on and off the boat and walkway safely.
We really enjoyed the river cruise, too. Nice to see a different view of the city...
Jayne B United Kingdom
Really enjoyed this trip. Very friendly crew. Would recommend this for a leisurely and informative afternoon event.
Great value...the guide and driver do a fantastic job.
A must do when in Dublin,a great way to spend time learning about the history and the inhabitants of this lovely city.
A big shout out to the guides who make this tour what it is,funny and informative,remind me again who won the rugby on Saturday?oh yes Wales,better luck next time.