- Liffey River cruise through Dublin
- 45-minute scenic cruise past Dublin’s city-center sights
- Custom House, docklands, bridges and 18th-century buildings
- Professional commentary from your local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Custom House Building, River ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Liffey River cruisePhoto by: Anonymous
- from the boatPhoto by: STEPHEN Y
- Liffey River Cruise Captain ...Photo by: MommaK
- Liffey River Cruise Tour GuidePhoto by: MommaK
- Liffey River CruisePhoto by: MommaK
- Dublin 2011 (80)Photo by: michael n
What You Can Expect
We really enjoyed the river cruise, too. Nice to see a different view of the city...
Jayne B United Kingdom
Really enjoyed this trip. Very friendly crew. Would recommend this for a leisurely and informative afternoon event.
Great value...the guide and driver do a fantastic job.
A must do when in Dublin,a great way to spend time learning about the history and the inhabitants of this lovely city.
A big shout out to the guides who make this tour what it is,funny and informative,remind me again who won the rugby on Saturday?oh yes Wales,better luck next time.
these guys are great...they love their job and love their city. it was a lovely way to spend our very first day in Dublin!
This was the most relaxing tour that we took while in Dublin. Tour boat was very comfortable
and great views from the side and roof windows. Guide was excellent.
Short tour but well worth the money.
Very informative tour that was just long enough to keep you interested. The guide, Richard delivered his knowledge in a professional and amusing way and we would recommend this trip to any visitor.
loved this...learned all sorts of hidden info about Dublin and the waterway
This tour was amazing!
We had been to Dublin many times but never ventured onto the water. It was great to see places we had never seen before and the commentary was good without being overbearing. The boat was clean and we were able to see out of the windows.