- Dublin hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- See top Dublin attractions, including Dublin Castle, Phoenix Park, Guinness Storehouse and Old Jameson Distillery
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 20 stops around the city
- Enjoy the informative onboard audio guide in six languages
- Ticket valid for 2 days
What You Can Expect
Board the open-top, double-decker bus and see several of Dublin's major attractions including Dublinia, a great interactive exhibition of Irish history and culture. Visit the Old Jameson Distillery, the historic Dublin Castle, the Dublin Zoo in Phoenix Park and, of course, the famous Guinness Storehouse.
Enjoy the informative audio commentary and hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 20 stops around the city. The buses depart regularly from each stop, and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. Your ticket is valid for 2 days after the first use.
For the complete route and full list of stops, please click on 'View Additional Info' below.
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Dublin. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Upper O'Connell Street
- Nassau Street (National Museum of Archaeology & History, House of Ireland)
- Leinster Street
- Merrion Street (National Gallery)
- Merrion Square South
- St Stephen's Green
- Suffolk Street (Dublin Tourism Center, Dublin Wax Museum)
- Dame Street
- Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- High Street
- Guinness Storehouse
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Heuston Station
- Parkgate Street
- Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo)
- National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
- St Michan’s Crypt, Old Jameson Distillery
- Bachelor’s Walk (Leprechaun Museum)
We had booked the bus tour through Viator.com and really enjoyed it. The commentary was both informative as well as funny and felt it was a great way of getting around to see the city.
Hop-on Hop-off is the best way to go. Pick and choose what you really want to see.