- 75-minute duck tour in Dublin with an entertaining local guide
- Sightsee from land and water while traveling aboard a remodeled amphibian war craft
- Enjoy fun for all the family by wearing a comical Viking hat and practicing your Viking roars
- Pass top Dublin attractions including Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Prepare for a splash as you cruise around the waters of Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Was the highlight of our Dublin trip. The tour guide was entertaining and full of knowledge. This is a must do when in Dublin.
This tour was so much fun and we got to see Dublin from the land side and the Grand Canal. I highly recommend this fun tour!!
Best ever...fantastic way to see Dublin city...great for young and old ...water part great fun and the driver / guide was so informative and funny.. Defiantly would recommend it...
Absolutely brilliant...amazing way to see Dublin city...so suitable for young and old...would defiantly recommend it...best driver/guide ever...made the tour...
Great tour giving you a great history by a great driver with a typically great Irish sense of humour!!
..would highly recommend....and the service from Viator was amazing too!!
Lynda D United Kingdom
Great fun and lots of information even on a very wet morning we all had a great time.
Great fun for everyone, would highly recommend it.
Nia L United Kingdom
Brilliant trip - the guide was brilliant - laughed the whole tour but it was informative at the same time!!! Recommended!!!
Great Tour, Great Guide !