- 75-minute duck tour in Dublin with an entertaining local guide
- Sightsee from land and water while traveling aboard a remodeled amphibian war craft
- Enjoy fun for all the family by wearing a comical Viking hat and practicing your Viking roars
- Pass top Dublin attractions including Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Prepare for a splash as you cruise around the waters of Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hear trivia about the city from its Viking days through to medieval times and the Georgian period, and discover fun facts about some of the city highlights that are taken in on the land-based past of your tour. See Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin, and have your camera ready to capture big-name sights such as Christ Church Cathedral and St Patrick’s Cathedral with its elaborate Gothic façade.
Your guide will encourage everyone on board to join in with the commentary by giving pantomime-style Viking roars as you travel through town. Practice your roars on unsuspecting passers-by and laugh along with other tricks that your guide might want to play!
After seeing the sights from land, prepare for a splash as you enter the water of Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock, and cruise back along the waterway to the start point. Step back onto dry land near St Stephen’s Green, and bid a fond farewell to your guide.
We had a great time! It was easy to find the meet up and we learned a lot about Dublin in a fun way.
This tour was amazing!
We had a blast, the driver was cheerful and informative, my 9 year old granddaughter love it.
xcellent!!! really amusing driver and saw/learnt about another side of Dublin will DEFINITELY recommend
Excellent. Lots of fun. Would highly recommend!!!
Alot of fun and very interesting tour of the city !! (y)
We always love Duck Tours, and this one did not disappoint!! Our kids loved the added viking helmets.
I love this funny way to have a city tour in Dublin!
this was fun.
The tour was wonderful and our guide was terrific. Lots of fun