- Open-top bus tour of Dublin at night
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Dublin’s dazzling city lights
- See the elegant houses of Georgian Dublin
- Venture to the modern Docklands District with its many shops and restaurants
- Admire lighted landmarks throughout Dublin City Centre
What You Can Expect
Explore Georgian Dublin, the historical houses built in the 18th and early 19th centuries during the reigns of King George I through King George IV. These stately brick homes feature cast-iron architectural touches and reflect Dublin’s past under British rule.
Next, explore the burgeoning Docklands District, located on the banks of the Liffey River. Take note of the vibrant hotels, cafes and bars of this contemporary area before returning to Dublin City Centre, where you’ll see famous landmarks including the Spire of Dublin, a stainless steel monument standing 398 feet (122 meters) over O’Connell Street that lights up like a beacon at night.
This short but illuminating loop around the city ends, on O'Connell street, early enough for you to experience Dublin’s rich nightlife!
Just fantastic. Was a very nice thing to do on a nice night. Dublin is very pretty and it was nice to see it all lit up. Very quick and easy tour. Just relax, and enjoy.
I recommend this tour to first time visitors to Dublin. It is great for orientation to the exciting city.