- Day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Avoca
- Scenic drive through the Wicklow Gap
- Lovely village of Avoca, location for the BBC series Ballykissangel
- Avoca Handweavers
- Spellbinding Glendalough
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it's on to the tour's other highlight, Glendalough, the 'glen of the two lakes'. The ancient monastic settlement of Glendalough is a truly spellbinding place, home to the impressive 10th-century Round Tower.
Great tour for everyone, particularly those fans of Bally K. Seeing Bally K and eating at Fitzgerald's was a definite highlight
A great way to see some of Ireland's mountains and small villages south of Dublin. Got to see the Wicklow Mountains and the natural beauty. As well as Glendalough area and lakes, St. Kevin's retreat remains; Also Avoca village and the weaver's mill, and the Glencree Center for Peace.