- Day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Avoca
- Scenic drive through the Wicklow Gap
- Lovely village of Avoca, location for the BBC series Ballykissangel
- Avoca Handweavers
- Spellbinding Glendalough
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Then it's on to the tour's other highlight, Glendalough, the 'glen of the two lakes'. The ancient monastic settlement of Glendalough is a truly spellbinding place, home to the impressive 10th-century Round Tower.
Reviewed by MARGARET C, April 2013
The trip we took to Glendalough was excellent. We were a group of 18 and every one really enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Trevor was the best guide ever, he was funny and great at his job also very helpful to our group way beyond his remit.
The driver was equally good. We all felt we got very good value.
The value of the trip was great too and it all went to time - despite the freezing weather.
Thoroughly recommend it.
Reviewed by Jasmine, November 2012
Absolutly fun! The tour guide was full of knowledge as well as quirky comments. Really learnt a lot on the tour, I would defo go with them again and recommend the tour to everyone :0)