- Day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Avoca
- Scenic drive through the Wicklow Gap
- Lovely village of Avoca, location for the BBC series Ballykissangel
- Avoca Handweavers
- Spellbinding Glendalough
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it's on to the tour's other highlight, Glendalough, the 'glen of the two lakes'. The ancient monastic settlement of Glendalough is a truly spellbinding place, home to the impressive 10th-century Round Tower.
Joe, was our guide and despite the cold weather he kept the moods up and gave us a great experience. It was better than expected.
Great tour for everyone, particularly those fans of Bally K. Seeing Bally K and eating at Fitzgerald's was a definite highlight