- Day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Avoca
- Scenic drive through the Wicklow Gap
- Lovely village of Avoca, location for the BBC series Ballykissangel
- Avoca Handweavers
- Spellbinding Glendalough
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it's on to the tour's other highlight, Glendalough, the 'glen of the two lakes'. The ancient monastic settlement of Glendalough is a truly spellbinding place, home to the impressive 10th-century Round Tower.
This was our first coach trip and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The scenery and places of interest were great and our driver Rich was brilliant, very knowledgable and very witty.
The trip was excellent! We saw the mountains (really are hills) the lakes and Avoca. Had a great time!