- 3.5-hour coastal drive along Dublin's scenic northern shores
- Free time to explore at your leisure – go shopping or enjoy fish and chips
- Stop in the picturesque fishing village of Howth to see the seals
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour times
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Dublin hotels
Then, head into the village of Howth, a typical marina village of colorful houses and fishing boats. Keep an eye out for seals that pop up along the harbor, and get a taste of Irish life at Findlater’s, a contemporary pub, where you can indulge in delicious fish and chips (own expense) before your return to Dublin.