- 3.5-hour coastal drive along Dublin's scenic northern shores
- Free time to explore at your leisure – go shopping or enjoy fish and chips
- Stop in the picturesque fishing village of Howth to see the seals
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour times
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Dublin hotels
What You Can Expect
Then, head into the village of Howth, a typical marina village of colorful houses and fishing boats. Keep an eye out for seals that pop up along the harbor, and get a taste of Irish life at Findlater’s, a contemporary pub, where you can indulge in delicious fish and chips (own expense) before your return to Dublin.
It was the perfect experience and exactly what we were looking for - get an idea of what's outside of Dublin. We were lucky with the weather, it was sunny, clear blue sky and we had fantastic views from the summit above Howth.
Malahide castle was also very interesting, for some reason that was thrown in as a surprise, we thought we'd "only" see the coast. So this tour was even better than we expected. And thanks to our experienced driver and guide Lawrence (of Arabia :-)), who told us the main stories and the small good to know hints and tips, it was all very pleasant, very informative and enjoyable. So thanks a lot to Lawrence and everybody else responsible for this trip. We will recommend you. Best from Germany
Nice scenery nice tour guide