- Day trip to Kilkenny City and Glendalough from Dublin
- Visit south-east Ireland's top attractions, including Kilkenny Castle
- Take the scenic route through Wicklow Mountains National Park en route to Glendalough
- Explore the monastic settlement at Glendalough, and see medieval archeology alongside abundant wildlife
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Walking tours of Kilkenny Medieval City & Glendalough Monastic Site
Recent Photos of This Tour
- GlendaloughPhoto by: hollylynettesmith
- Kilkenny CastlePhoto by: Jennifer G
- Wild Rover Irish Jaunting carPhoto by: Richard M
- The Waterfall in Wicklow ...Photo by: Brenda W
- Shamrocks in GlendaloughPhoto by: Brenda W
- Glendalough Upper LakePhoto by: Brittany F
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kara M
- Round TowerPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Upper LakePhoto by: Kara M
- Glendalough TowerPhoto by: Christopher Z
- Glendalough in OctoberPhoto by: Tim L
- View from atop the tower at ...Photo by: Tim L
- GlendaloughPhoto by: eljx1988
Singapore, 09 2014
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Gil D
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kimberley S
- IMG_0723Photo by: Kimberley S
- KilkennyPhoto by: Carmen M
- cavesPhoto by: STEPHEN Y
What You Can Expect
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on this excursuin
The tour was amazing! At first I thought it was funny that our irish tour guide was actually half french but i quickly overlooked it by his fun stories and information he knew. The trip was full of (craic) fun/enjoyment ! If i could do another trip with Jo-Hann than I would sign up right away.
Great tour enough free time to see both places. Excellent guide and driver
This tour was fantastic! Yoan, our tour guide, was super friendly and very entertaining. Ireland is such a beautiful place.
This was a great day spent. Jim was our guide. He was entertaining and a wealth of knowledge. He shared the history of the area from hundreds of years ago.
Just finished a great tour! The tour guide, James, really knows his history and he is great with people. He made sure every member of our large group was well informed, whether they were taking the walking tour with him or not. I learned so much about the history of religion in Ireland as well as Irish history and folklore. The 3 stops on this tour were beautiful and we spent adequate time at each. Great value for an unforgettable experience! I recommend this tour, especially with James as your guide!
bud I think his name was and Paddy were terrific. Friendly, knowledgeable, and funny they were. Both my husband and I had a great time. We will definitely book with this website and these tours again. Great tour guides, great tour. Liza from Texas
This was my second time to do this tour, and it didn't disappoint.
The weather was beautiful and our guide, Yoan, decided that since the weather was so wonderful and frankly, since Ireland's weather changes quite frequently we should go to Glendalough first. I cannot emphasize enough what a great choice that was! We had one of the best walks around the lake with the most picturesque weather!!
We made our way to Kilkenny and were allowed a few hours there. The weather changed a little, so we were super thankful we went to Glendalough first. Kilkenny is a great city that is easy to maneuver, so we were able to see a lot in a little amount of time.
Yoan was incredibly knowledgeable and his passion for Irish history is evident. Bravo to him and the busdriver his name escapes me, but he's from Wicklow for creating such a wonderful day for my mother and me!
I picked this tour at random online without knowing much about the trip or the company. We had a fantastic time. I would go again and recommend it for everyone looking for a day trip from Dublin. The countryside is beautiful and the tour guide, Mark, was fantastic and very knowledgeable. The driver, Seamus was also a very skillful driver. This was a fantastic trip and I wish I could go again.