- Day trip to Kilkenny City and Glendalough from Dublin
- Visit south-east Ireland's top attractions, including Kilkenny Castle
- Take the scenic route through Wicklow Mountains National Park en route to Glendalough
- Explore the monastic settlement at Glendalough, and see medieval archeology alongside abundant wildlife
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Walking tours of Kilkenny Medieval City & Glendalough Monastic Site
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kilkenny CastlePhoto by: Jennifer G
- Wild Rover Irish Jaunting carPhoto by: Richard M
- The Waterfall in Wicklow ...Photo by: Brenda W
- Shamrocks in GlendaloughPhoto by: Brenda W
- Glendalough Upper LakePhoto by: Brittany F
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kara M
- Round TowerPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Upper LakePhoto by: Kara M
- Glendalough TowerPhoto by: Christopher Z
- Glendalough in OctoberPhoto by: Tim L
- View from atop the tower at ...Photo by: Tim L
- GlendaloughPhoto by: eljx1988
Singapore, 09 2014
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Gil D
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kimberley S
- IMG_0723Photo by: Kimberley S
- KilkennyPhoto by: Carmen M
- cavesPhoto by: STEPHEN Y
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Marina G
USA, 07 2013
What You Can Expect
This was a wonderful trip the weather didn't cooperate very well but the scenery was lovely. Our tour guide shared a lot of interesting stories and information, and even gave some recommendations on what to do when we returned to Dublin. I'd love to take this tour again in the summer and see the difference in the scenery at Glendalough. Kilkenny City was beautiful and I would have loved to have spent more time there. We had to flip-flop our stops due to a late start traffic, and the weather so we were a little rushed in Kilkenny but we enjoyed what we were able to see.
Wonderful way to get out of Dublinand see the countryside. I was traveling alone and felt. Rey co for table on this tour. I adored going to Glendalough. I opted out of the Kilkenny castle tour and walked around the city instead. It was lovely. Worth the time, certainly worth fee.
Great tour, lots of places you only get to see in books or films, were right there. Thank you Yoan and Richard, the driver, for taking us back in time and get acquainted with such great landscapes and ancient buildings.
Marcelo Sechieri C. ... Brazil
Glendalough is worth every second spent there. Kilkenny is very nice too. A wonderful time!
Fabulous day trip with a great tour guide.
The tour guide was amazing and out of all the day trips we took this was the most informative and entertaining. The tour guide made sure he answered all our questions and went over and beyond the call of duty to assist us and made sure our trip was amazing.
My daughter and I had a wonderful trip! The guide was very knowledgeable and funny and made the trip very interesting with commentary all along the ride. Rob was also very helpful and accommodating with taking photos, plus additional information and lots of conversation during the stops and lunch break. We will definitely book again!
Great day out of Dublin. Ann was a wonderful guide.
Glenalough lakes were amazing
This is the tour I liked the most. Kilkenny castle is one of the best preserved and beautiful I've ever seen. Kilkenny city .... I think is the most beautiful city in Ireland - very very colorful. Wicklow and Gledalough ........ I just can't put this beauty in words.
Amazing tour - Kilkenny was so much fun. You get free time to explore on your own and it's so lovely. Glendalough is breathtaking... ancient monastery ruins, beautiful mountains, so much history and all in a gorgeous setting. I would say this day trip is a MUST!!!