- Day trip to Kilkenny City and Glendalough from Dublin
- Visit south-east Ireland's top attractions, including Kilkenny Castle and the Dunmore Caves
- Take the scenic route through Wicklow Mountains National Park en route to Glendalough
- Explore the monastic settlement at Glendalough, and see medieval archeology alongside abundant wildlife
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kilkenny CastlePhoto by: Jennifer G
- Wild Rover Irish Jaunting carPhoto by: Richard M
- The Waterfall in Wicklow ...Photo by: Brenda W
- Shamrocks in GlendaloughPhoto by: Brenda W
- Glendalough Upper LakePhoto by: Brittany F
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kara M
- Round TowerPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Wicklow GapPhoto by: Kara M
- Upper LakePhoto by: Kara M
- Glendalough TowerPhoto by: Christopher Z
- Glendalough in OctoberPhoto by: Tim L
- View from atop the tower at ...Photo by: Tim L
- GlendaloughPhoto by: eljx1988
Singapore, 09 2014
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Gil D
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Kimberley S
- IMG_0723Photo by: Kimberley S
- KilkennyPhoto by: Carmen M
- cavesPhoto by: STEPHEN Y
- GlendaloughPhoto by: Marina G
USA, 07 2013
What You Can Expect
Great day out of Dublin. Ann was a wonderful guide.
Glenalough lakes were amazing
This is the tour I liked the most. Kilkenny castle is one of the best preserved and beautiful I've ever seen. Kilkenny city .... I think is the most beautiful city in Ireland - very very colorful. Wicklow and Gledalough ........ I just can't put this beauty in words.
Amazing tour - Kilkenny was so much fun. You get free time to explore on your own and it's so lovely. Glendalough is breathtaking... ancient monastery ruins, beautiful mountains, so much history and all in a gorgeous setting. I would say this day trip is a MUST!!!
Excellent tour and this tour company is amazing. They provide loads of historical information, so you can learn about the Irish culture along the drive. The entire tour was wonderful. We used this tour company twice and both tours were perfect and I highly recommend them.
Truly amazing! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and friendly. It was interesting to learn about the culture and see the countryside of Ireland.
Trip was great, amazing scenery, Kilkenny is such a nice city it would have been nice to have more time to be able to see everything in Kilkenny and do the caves but I understand with so much to see you can't do everything in a day. The guide was good at pointing out things and did a nice job with the walk through the National Park, what a beautiful area. Worth the time!
Tour guide was helpful and informative. This was a great experience and would recommned it to anyone.
The trip brought us to the medieval city which is very beautiful.
Wild Rover Tour has a bus driver and a tour guide in the bus. The guide is very knowledgable about the history of Ireland, and was passionate to share it with us. I learned a lot from him on the day.
Both the driver and the guide are very professional and courteous.
Because we had visited many caves in different countries, the cave was not very interesting to us.
For the Kilenny City and Glendalough, I and my group enjoyed it very much.
Sara from Australia
Kilkenny was a fun little Medieval town. The gardens are a must see. I enjoyed Glendalough along with the short hiking trail. I went back the next day!
To say not enough time is an understatement but it is a day trip. The sights were great. We saw typical Ireland fog while at Glendalough. The coach and tour guide and driver were great. good tour