- Day trip from Dublin to Belfast including a black cab tour and Giant's Causeway excursion
- Learn about Belfast’s complex history as you visit the Falls and Shankill neighborhoods in a black cab
- See top Belfast attractions including the Harland and Wolff shipyard and Belfast Docks
- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive and admire the scenery from your luxury coach
- Spend time at leisure at the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the 15th-century Dunluce Castle, a filming location for Game of Thrones
- Walk across the teetering 80-foot (24-meter) high Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was the most amazing day of our tour to Ireland. We saw incredible scenery at Giants Causeway. But more than that, we were taken by a Beltast insider into the world of their ongoing civil strife. The story of the Troubles was told in as unbiased a way as could be done by professors and teachers. We were taken to landmarks that explain the struggles there. We saw signs of great sadness and we saw signs of hope for the future. We will be forever changed by the gracious and wonderful people we met in Belfast. We highly recommend this trip to anyone that wants to better understand the Irish culture.
This is an awesome tour! I highly recommend this tour from Dublin. Northern Ireland is so interesting. Our tour guide, Robbie was super informative and had a plethora of knowledge about Northern Ireland as he was raised there. Colin, the driver was wonderfully kind and deserves a shout out as well! When in Belfast, I would suggest you skip out on the Titanic museum and instead do the Black Taxi tour. On the Black Taxi tour, you will learn first hand experiences of the war that is continuing to go on in Belfast. Our Black Taxi tour guide, Paul, was phenomenal. He was brutally honest about the facts and had a great sense of humour! The Giant's Causeway was such an amazing place to experience as well. Do not skip this tour, you will regret it!