- Day trip from Dublin to Belfast including a black cab tour and Giant's Causeway excursion
- Learn about Belfast’s complex history as you visit the Falls and Shankill neighborhoods in a black cab
- See top Belfast attractions including the Harland and Wolff shipyard and Belfast Docks
- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive and admire the scenery from your luxury coach
- Spend time at leisure at the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the 15th-century Dunluce Castle, a filming location for Game of Thrones
- Walk across the teetering 80-foot (24-meter) high Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wow what a trip we highly recommend this one, our Black cab driver was so knowledgable and took the time to tell it like it was - highlight was being able to sign the peace wall. Thanks so much for an amazing tour
Coach was clean and comfortable. Our driver (Tony) was professional, safe, helpful and efficient. Our guide (Robby) was knowledgeable, informative friendly, helpful, all the thing you hope for. Our guide on the Black cab was also excellent.
Sites were everything I hoped for and more.