- Day trip from Dublin to Belfast including a black cab tour and Giant's Causeway excursion
- Learn about Belfast’s complex history as you visit the Falls and Shankill neighborhoods in a black cab
- See top Belfast attractions including the Harland and Wolff shipyard and Belfast Docks
- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive and admire the scenery from your luxury coach
- Spend time at leisure at the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the 15th-century Dunluce Castle, a filming location for Game of Thrones
- Walk across the teetering 80-foot (24-meter) high Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was the best tour I have ever done! The black cab tour in Belfast was unbelievable! Our guide grew up in the troubles and was so knowledgable. The giants causeways and bridge were spectacular! A MUST DO!
This is a must tour for those staying in Dublin. Long day, but very comfortable. The day started with reserved seating on the coach bus, which also included Wi-fi. We chose the Black Taxi Tour, and the local guide was very knowledgeable on the "troubles" of Northern Ireland. Robbie, the tour guide throughout our day, was very fun and kept us informed. Rope bridge was fun, great views, and Giant's Causeway is very unique. Bring Pound Stirling currency and have good walking shoes! I highly recommend this day tour.