- Day trip from Dublin to Belfast including a black cab tour and Giant's Causeway excursion
- Learn about Belfast’s complex history as you visit the Falls and Shankill neighborhoods in a black cab
- See top Belfast attractions including the Harland and Wolff shipyard and Belfast Docks
- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive and admire the scenery from your luxury coach
- Spend time at leisure at the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the 15th-century Dunluce Castle, a filming location for Game of Thrones
- Walk across the teetering 80-foot (24-meter) high Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Cannot say enough about this tour. Absolutely the most amazing day possible. The Belfast Black Taxi Tour was so interesting, I learned so much about, "The Troubles" as they called it. I learned why so much happened and how they are working for peace now. Then we toured northern England to Giant's Causeway, WOW is all I can say. Beautiful is not a strong enough word for Giant's Causeway. The walk back is a little tough, wear good shoes and leave time for it. The rope bridge was ok, again another long hike out and back and not as interesting. But this trip is worth it for the Giant's Causeway. Truly a unique and stunning place!
Informative, beautiful, entertaining - overall a wonderful experience!