Book online and save 10% off the local price in Dublin
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- Avoid any lines and head straight inside the Storehouse: a seven-floor recreation of a Guinness glass
- Explore Guinness’ heritage and story independently, at your own pace
- Learn about Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, the Dublin brewery and the brewing process
- Chart the fabled history of Guinness advertising, sample Guinness variants and much more
- Enjoy a free pint of Guinness and epic views over Dublin at the Gravity Bar
- Choose when you visit with this flexible, fast-access ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Drink Up!Photo by: Michael T
USA, 08 2010
- Complimentary pint of ...Photo by: Diana A
USA, 06 2010
- Drinks at the Gravity BarPhoto by: Kathryn V
USA, 02 2010
- Knowledge in a glassPhoto by: Denise M
- GuinnesStoreHousePhoto by: María d
- Gravity BarPhoto by: Chuck J
- LeasePhoto by: Chuck J
- SignPhoto by: Chuck J
- EntrancePhoto by: Chuck J
- Pint of GuinnessPhoto by: israel r
- Gravity BarPhoto by: israel r
- Guinness BuilingPhoto by: israel r
- st john Gogarhty pubPhoto by: David H
- only photo i could findPhoto by: David H
- GuinnessPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- The Gravity BarPhoto by: Nidale T
- Guinness AcademyPhoto by: Nidale T
- SamplingPhoto by: Nidale T
- going into the tasting roomPhoto by: Nidale T
- Crafting the perfect pintPhoto by: Raymond D
What You Can Expect
Great tour made even better by skipping the huge lines!
Very cool place, loved the tour and the free pint :
Skip the Line is a genius idea and it truly works. The day we planned to tour the storehouse was one of the busiest times and yet we did in fact skip the line -- saving lots of time. The people waiting to get in were waiting in lines for hours. Definitely worth the trouble to prebook this tour.
Thoroughly enjoyable self-guided tour. Even if you don't drink Guinness the experience is still entertaining and very well put together.
Excellent trip. The best part was the beer sampling and live music.
Fabulous day, very interesting tour and great interactive experience. Great value for money. Highly recommend.
Was a great we tour I had fun. Unfortunately I couldn and #39;t finish my Guinness it and #39;s not my kind of drink lol Very interesting how it and #39;s made. A must do in Dublin.
Just simply love Guinness.
Good to know more about it in Storehouse.
They also could let you pour your Guinness.
$23.31 Save $2.33