Book online and save 10% off the local price in Dublin
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- Avoid any lines and head straight inside the Storehouse: a seven-floor recreation of a Guinness glass
- Explore Guinness’ heritage and story independently, at your own pace
- Learn about Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, the Dublin brewery and the brewing process
- Chart the fabled history of Guinness advertising, sample Guinness variants and much more
- Enjoy a free pint of Guinness and epic views over Dublin at the Gravity Bar
- Choose when you visit with this flexible, fast-access ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Drink Up!Photo by: Michael T
USA, 08 2010
- Complimentary pint of ...Photo by: Diana A
USA, 06 2010
- Drinks at the Gravity BarPhoto by: Kathryn V
USA, 02 2010
- Guinness Brewery ViewPhoto by: Jan W
- Taking Guinness around the ...Photo by: Susan W
- Barrels made by hand, ...Photo by: Susan W
- Au musée GuinnessPhoto by: lagachepatricia
- au musée GUINNESSPhoto by: lagachepatricia
- Knowledge in a glassPhoto by: Denise M
- GuinnesStoreHousePhoto by: María d
- Gravity BarPhoto by: Chuck J
- LeasePhoto by: Chuck J
- SignPhoto by: Chuck J
- EntrancePhoto by: Chuck J
- Pint of GuinnessPhoto by: israel r
- Gravity BarPhoto by: israel r
- Guinness BuilingPhoto by: israel r
- st john Gogarhty pubPhoto by: David H
- only photo i could findPhoto by: David H
- GuinnessPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour. Beautiful views from the Gravity Bar. Delicious Bar. A must if you're a Guinness fan.
It was ok. :
Great tour of Guinness. The only downside is that it is so popular, there are tons of tourists and locals, so get ready for the crowds. Great gift room, lots of neat merchandise for sale. Good food in the restaurant.
Crowded noisy great views of Dublin.
this is a great tour and you don't have to worry about long lines.
Have to check out Guinness Storehouse if in Dublin! We enjoyed our free pint in the Gravity Bar at the end of the tour, which is done at your own pace.
Carin United States of ...
Great tour-a must see in Dublin although please know it is a 25 minute walk from the city center! Having bought the tix ahead of time was a time savings-no line!
Fun exhibits and great view from the top floor!
Walked right in, had our tickets within 5 minutes. The self paced tour gets a little packed towards the end of the day, but that's the case no matter how you get your tickets.
Walked right in! The brewery is beautiful and a must see when visiting Dublin. You can't help but be impressed by the history of the brewery and what it means to Ireland. And the beer is better there than any place else!
$22.60 Save $2.26