Book online and save 10% off the local price in Dublin
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- Avoid any lines and head straight inside the Storehouse: a seven-floor recreation of a Guinness glass
- Explore Guinness’ heritage and story independently, at your own pace
- Learn about Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, the Dublin brewery and the brewing process
- Chart the fabled history of Guinness advertising, sample Guinness variants and much more
- Enjoy a free pint of Guinness and epic views over Dublin at the Gravity Bar
- Choose when you visit with this flexible, fast-access ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Drink Up!Photo by: Michael T
USA, 08 2010
- Complimentary pint of ...Photo by: Diana A
USA, 06 2010
- Drinks at the Gravity BarPhoto by: Kathryn V
USA, 02 2010
- Gravity BarPhoto by: Chuck J
- LeasePhoto by: Chuck J
- SignPhoto by: Chuck J
- EntrancePhoto by: Chuck J
- Pint of GuinnessPhoto by: israel r
- Gravity BarPhoto by: israel r
- Guinness BuilingPhoto by: israel r
- st john Gogarhty pubPhoto by: David H
- only photo i could findPhoto by: David H
- GuinnessPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- The Gravity BarPhoto by: Nidale T
- Guinness AcademyPhoto by: Nidale T
- SamplingPhoto by: Nidale T
- going into the tasting roomPhoto by: Nidale T
- Crafting the perfect pintPhoto by: Raymond D
- the kind of place to mark a ...Photo by: Kumar R
- hoort bij de toegangsprijsPhoto by: rhmc v
What You Can Expect
I got there as soon as it opened, so there was no line to skip. As a big Guinness beer fan, I loved to know how the magic is done as to produce the best beer in the world.
Sadly, I missed it. could not get there before it closed.
Very easy and convenient. We saved almost an hour by being able to skip the line. I highly recommend this option and the tour was fun and informative!
Great experience. Tickets were good value and great to skip the line - even in January the main queue was quite long.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Guinness experience. The venue is very informative interactive and customer friendly.
The pre booked ticket was useful as we didn't need to queue although as we arrived early there wasn't much of a queue.
The tour is okay but the view at the top is awesome and totally worth the price
great trip. que jump was ideal
Fabulous tour had so much fun and I'm so glad I purchased our tickets before we even left on our trip
Very good and interesting. Definately will do it again next time I travel.
It was great and the Skip the Line part was so worth it! We skipped the entrance line, then the line to buy tickets. It was awesome. I highly suggest getting your tickets early and get the skip the line through viator!
$22.72 Save $2.27