Book online and save 10% off the local price in Dublin
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- Avoid any lines and head straight inside the Storehouse: a seven-floor recreation of a Guinness glass
- Explore Guinness’ heritage and story independently, at your own pace
- Learn about Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, the Dublin brewery and the brewing process
- Chart the fabled history of Guinness advertising, sample Guinness variants and much more
- Enjoy a free pint of Guinness and epic views over Dublin at the Gravity Bar
- Choose when you visit with this flexible, fast-access ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Drink Up!Photo by: Michael T
USA, 08 2010
- Complimentary pint of ...Photo by: Diana A
USA, 06 2010
- Drinks at the Gravity BarPhoto by: Kathryn V
USA, 02 2010
- Knowledge in a glassPhoto by: Denise M
- GuinnesStoreHousePhoto by: María d
- Gravity BarPhoto by: Chuck J
- LeasePhoto by: Chuck J
- SignPhoto by: Chuck J
- EntrancePhoto by: Chuck J
- Pint of GuinnessPhoto by: israel r
- Gravity BarPhoto by: israel r
- Guinness BuilingPhoto by: israel r
- st john Gogarhty pubPhoto by: David H
- only photo i could findPhoto by: David H
- GuinnessPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- The Gravity BarPhoto by: Nidale T
- Guinness AcademyPhoto by: Nidale T
- SamplingPhoto by: Nidale T
- going into the tasting roomPhoto by: Nidale T
- Crafting the perfect pintPhoto by: Raymond D
What You Can Expect
Excellent, enjoyed every minute.
Great tour. Very interesting, educational, and delicious!
loved the brewery!! great experience- a must-do in Dublin!
So glad we did it. Viator makes planning these thing so easy.
Visite très intéressante
La guinness est excellente par rapport a celle que vous pouvez trouver dans certains pubs
very proffessional set up Easy to follow and educational
We had a great visit to the Guinness Tour. We were able to skip the line which was good as it was very busy on the day we visited. The tour is very interesting and well organised ending in the best place in the Gravity Bar! The views from up there were amazing and the free Guinness was superb. Would recommend anyone visiting Dublin to take the tour.
Quite the interesting place, multiple levels to the tour that touch on everything to the Guinness making process, history, advertising, and even allowing you to master the art of the pour. Great way to spend a few hours and leave with some quality Guinness merchandise.
Fun tour. Even if you are not a beer drinker, this is just a fun 1-2 hours to kill while there. I'd buy the tickets ahead because there is a line to get in.
$22.83 Save $2.28