- Make the most of Dublin with a Dublin sightseeing pass
- Enjoy complimentary access to more than 30 top Dublin attractions
- Gain free entry to the Guinness Storehouse, GAA Museum, Dublin Zoo, museums and more
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to many attractions and landmarks
- Enjoy a free transfer by Aircoach from Dublin Airport to the city center
- Save with over 20 special offers at Dublin shops, restaurants and more
- Choose a 2-, 3- or 6-day pass and receive a free Dublin guidebook, with attraction lists, maps and tips
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Chester Beatty Library
- Dalkey Castle and Heritage Center
- Dublin Zoo
- Dublin City Hall - The Story of the Capital
- GAA Museum
- Guinness Storehouse
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Malahide Castle
- National Wax Museum
- Number Twenty Nine
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Skerries Mills
- The Casino at Marino
- The James Joyce Center
- James Joyce Museum
- The Old Jameson Distillery
- National Aquatic Centre
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Museum of Archaeology
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Aviva Stadium
- Castletown House
- Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane
- Glasnevin Museum
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
Anna H United States of ...
Totally worth the money and saved us a lot of time. Really look at all the perks. I suggest you use the hop on hop off bus along with this pass!
Definitely worth buying! Went for 4 days, the card had paid for itself after a day and a half!
Easy way to pay once for all the tours you can take during your stay.
My trip to Ireland was spectacular! I loved it there. It was amazing to meet the people from Ireland and from all over the world. The Dublin pass and also the efficient transportation and tour system made the desired sites a snap since I haven't traveled a whole lot, this was a huge bonus! : Many places were within walking distance of where I stayed.
The entire area is rich in history, and my trip was a nice blend of fun and education. Irish lightheartedness and hospitality is something that I believe all people can and should experience as all people begin to learn their own part to help make the world a better place.
Ireland is a must see, one to add to the list of places to visit.
Great purchase, enjoyed the destinations offered with the pass as well as some of the skip the line and discount perks. Well worth the purchase.
Well worth the money!
Great value for money.
Truly a great deal
If only I had more time to see more things .. Deb
It was a well worth purchase, enjoyed my stay in Dublin