- Make the most of Dublin with a Dublin sightseeing pass
- Enjoy complimentary access to over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- Gain free entry to the Guinness Storehouse, GAA Museum, Dublin Zoo, museums and more
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to many attractions and landmarks
- Enjoy a free transfer by Aircoach from Dublin Airport to the city center
- Save with over 20 special offers at Dublin shops, restaurants and more
- Free Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to explore Dublin
- Free guidebook packed with helpful tips, info and maps
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
How It Works:The Dublin Pass is available as a single- or multi-day ticket. Just purchase the duration you’d like — 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6 consecutive days — and design your perfect itinerary. You can pick up your pass in central Dublin or at the Dublin Airport before hopping on the free, one-way shuttle to the city. At each participating location, just flash your ticket for complimentary entry.
Soak up Dublin’s rich history and culture at locations like Christ Church Cathedral, Dalkey Castle, the GAA Museum, and the Guinness Storehouse, where you can sip on a creamy stout while admiring the city from the seventh-floor bar. (See full list of attractions below.) Your ticket is valid from first use — so plan ahead and purchase your ticket in advance!
The Discover Ireland Centre at Terminal 1 of Dublin Airport will be closing as of 20th May. There will however still be a redemption desks for the Dublin Pass but it will now be found at the Aircoach desk on the concourse outside the airport building. Exit the airport by the main doors, and the Aircoach desk is immediately to your left. View additional info link for details.
• Guinness Storehouse
• City Sightseeing Dublin
• Old Jameson Distillery
• Dublin Zoo
• Aircoach - (Coach transfer from airport)
• National Wax Museum Plus
• Glasnevin Museum
• Aviva Stadium
• Croke Park Experience (The GAA)
• Christ Church Cathedral
• GPO Witness Histor
• AquaZone @ the National Aquatic Centre
• Casino Marino
• Castletown House
• Dalkey Castle
• Dublin Writers Museum
• James Joyce Centre
• Jeannie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
• Little Museum of Dublin
• Malahide Castle & Gardens
• Number Twenty Nine
• Rainforest Adventure Golf
• Skerries Mills
• St Patrick's Cathedral
Attractions that are normally free to enter, Dublin Pass holders receive a free additional extra
• National Gallery of Ireland
• National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
• National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
• Chester Beatty Library
• Irish Museum of modern art
• Dublin's City Hall
The info centre where you pick it up was really modern and professional, great advisers, lots of helpful information leaflets, you're able to pick up a public transport pass too which works a bit like a London Oyster card, with you able to load it up however many days/uses you want, and was very handy.
Excellent. Saved loads by using this.
Well worth the price just to walk straight into the Guinness museum while others queued right round the block.
Anna H United States of ...
Totally worth the money and saved us a lot of time. Really look at all the perks. I suggest you use the hop on hop off bus along with this pass!
Definitely worth buying! Went for 4 days, the card had paid for itself after a day and a half!
Easy way to pay once for all the tours you can take during your stay.
My trip to Ireland was spectacular! I loved it there. It was amazing to meet the people from Ireland and from all over the world. The Dublin pass and also the efficient transportation and tour system made the desired sites a snap since I haven't traveled a whole lot, this was a huge bonus! : Many places were within walking distance of where I stayed.
The entire area is rich in history, and my trip was a nice blend of fun and education. Irish lightheartedness and hospitality is something that I believe all people can and should experience as all people begin to learn their own part to help make the world a better place.
Ireland is a must see, one to add to the list of places to visit.
Great purchase, enjoyed the destinations offered with the pass as well as some of the skip the line and discount perks. Well worth the purchase.
Well worth the money!
Great value for money.