- Make the most of Dublin with a Dublin sightseeing pass
- Enjoy complimentary access to over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- Gain free entry to the Guinness Storehouse, GAA Museum, Dublin Zoo, museums and more
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to many attractions and landmarks
- Enjoy a free transfer by Aircoach from Dublin Airport to the city center
- Save with over 20 special offers at Dublin shops, restaurants and more
- Free Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to explore Dublin
- Free guidebook packed with helpful tips, info and maps
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
• Guinness Storehouse
• City Sightseeing Dublin
• Old Jameson Distillery
• Dublin Zoo
• Aircoach - (Coach transfer from airport)
• National Wax Museum Plus
• Glasnevin Museum
• Aviva Stadium
• Croke Park Experience (The GAA)
• Christ Church Cathedral
• GPO Witness Histor
• AquaZone @ the National Aquatic Centre
• Casino Marino
• Castletown House
• Dalkey Castle
• Dublin Writers Museum
• James Joyce Centre
• Jeannie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
• Little Museum of Dublin
• Malahide Castle & Gardens
• Number Twenty Nine
• Rainforest Adventure Golf
• Skerries Mills
• St Patrick's Cathedral
FREE to enter, free addition with the Dublin Pass
• National Gallery of Ireland
• National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
• National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
• Chester Beatty Library
• Irish Museum of modern art
• Dublin's City Hall
The info centre where you pick it up was really modern and professional, great advisers, lots of helpful information leaflets, you're able to pick up a public transport pass too which works a bit like a London Oyster card, with you able to load it up however many days/uses you want, and was very handy.
Excellent. Saved loads by using this.
Well worth the price just to walk straight into the Guinness museum while others queued right round the block.
Anna H United States of ...
Totally worth the money and saved us a lot of time. Really look at all the perks. I suggest you use the hop on hop off bus along with this pass!
Definitely worth buying! Went for 4 days, the card had paid for itself after a day and a half!
Easy way to pay once for all the tours you can take during your stay.
My trip to Ireland was spectacular! I loved it there. It was amazing to meet the people from Ireland and from all over the world. The Dublin pass and also the efficient transportation and tour system made the desired sites a snap since I haven't traveled a whole lot, this was a huge bonus! : Many places were within walking distance of where I stayed.
The entire area is rich in history, and my trip was a nice blend of fun and education. Irish lightheartedness and hospitality is something that I believe all people can and should experience as all people begin to learn their own part to help make the world a better place.
Ireland is a must see, one to add to the list of places to visit.
Great purchase, enjoyed the destinations offered with the pass as well as some of the skip the line and discount perks. Well worth the purchase.
Well worth the money!
Great value for money.