- Day trip from Dublin to Powerscourt, Glendalough and Bray
- Visit the traditional village of Bray, one of the most picturesque locations in Ireland
- Powerscourt Estate, one of Ireland's most famous homes and gardens
- Ancient monastic settlement at Glendalough
- Travel along the southern coastline to Bray for a photo opportunity
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your tour continues into the heart of the Wicklow Mountains to Glendalough. Glendalough is a truly spellbinding place, home to the impressive 10th-century Round Tower. After your guided tour of this beautiful spiritual site, you will have time to enjoy lunch (not included in the tour cost), surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside Ireland has to offer.
Reviewed by martin s, November 2012
Absolutely wonderful tour, did not feel rushed like most coach tours! Powerscourt Gardens are so beautiful and Glendalough is fascinating. Our guide was so knowlegdeable and fun!
Reviewed by Mark S, October 2012
Mary, our tourguide, was wonderful - knowledgeable and engaging.