- Day trip from Dublin to Powerscourt and Bray
- Visit the traditional village of Bray, one of the most picturesque locations in Ireland
- Powerscourt Estate, one of Ireland's most famous homes and gardens
- Travel along the southern coastline to Bray for a photo opportunity
- Friendly and experienced local guide
- Pickup and drop off from selected Dublin hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After your exploring the beautiful gardens of Powerscourt Estate, you will have time to enjoy lunch (not included in the tour cost), surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside Ireland has to offer.
We enjoyed the trip very much. The guide was excellent in spite of the hard downpour during our walk through the ruins of the monastery.
We were with a small group of eleven people.The bus we took was also small so when we went you felt more intimate with the driver and your fellow passengers.We stopped in the city of Bray along the coast for a quick breakfast.Beautiful little place with a lot of history.The ride to Wicklow from here presents some beautiful scenery.Our guide was wonderful and cheerful even though the weather wasn't the best.Wicklow is an extremely important site to see as it relates to religion and history in Ireland.Everything we t sell on our trip.Do remember to dress for changing weather.Highly recommend this trip.