- Full-day tour of Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Travel through Konavle Valley, a place famed for its beauty
- Cruise by boat between Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks
- Visit the Baroque Church of Our Lady of the Rocks to see beautiful wall paintings
- See the best of Kotor on a tour, then explore on your own
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from Dubrovnik
What You Can Expect
It is a really long day but totally worth it. I did not realise I'd signed up for a dual English/French tour so having to hear everything repeated was a bit annoying, but Montenegro was worth it. Just beautiful, and the walk up to the chapel up on the city walls is worth the effort for the views.
This was my favourite tour of the 4 tours we did from Dubrovnik. I loved it the scenery was fantastic, the coastline was stunning with the beautiful mountains so close.