- 4.5-hour bike tour around the Dubrovnik countryside with a visit to an award-winning winery
- Enjoy panoramic vistas on the journey to the village of Gruda
- Cycle through charming Croatian villages with a guide, and pass olive groves and waterfalls
- Hear stories of local history and make the most of several photo stops
- Visit an award-winning winery, and sample some of the fine wine on offer
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention
What You Can Expect
My friend and I were apparently the only ones to sign up that day, so we had a personal tour guide. He was really good about adjusting the pace and path we took to our needs. I can't remember his name because it was a few months ago but he was funny and fun to spend the day with. The countryside was so beautiful and I highly recommend this tour.
The tour was fabulous. Good bikes, plenty of water and lunch provided. Dubrovnik country side was really pretty, the river was beautiful and refreshing to swim in and our guide Ivan was very friendly and provided a v interesting account of Croatian history. Would highly recommend.
This tour is very enjoyable in a lovely area at the far reaches of Croatia. This tour does however attract sporty people so make sure you have some level of fitness before going as I was quite embarassed at the back the entire way and missed a lot of the talking about things. But its well run.
Beautiful ride, tour guides a little rough around the edges, but OK. Part of the ride over very rocky terrain, some people had difficulty with it. Instead of enjoying the scenery you were trying not to hit hole in the road.
It was a really nice change of scenery, slightly marred by bad weather in the early part but we made the best of it. Our guide was fantastic, I'm sorry I forget his name, but he went above and beyond, even carrying our bikes across a swift moving river for us. If you are looking for an even slightly challenging bike ride, this is not really it, but for an easy cruise through the countryside, it's perfect. The wine tasting was fine, rather short, only somewhat informative.
Too hot on this day, we did not attend