- Half-day kayak and snorkeling shore excursion from Dubrovnik
- Paddle around Dubrovnik's old city walls on a kayak
- Enjoy unique views of the city from the water
- Snorkel at Betina Beach, a cave beach on the Adriatic
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it’s time to let the fun start! Paddle beneath Dubrovnik's old city walls, near the St Lawrence fortress and the harbor, and take in views of the city from the water. Admire the breathtaking scenery and enjoy this close encounter with nature on a kayak.
Next, enjoy a short stop at Betina Beach for snacks and water. Then grab your snorkeling gear and discover Dubrovnik's underwater world. This kayak and snorkel trip is an unforgettable way to enjoy Dubrovnik and explore the Adriatic Sea.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Dubrovnik port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This was a fabulous way to see Dubrovnik. Our guide Marko was informative, interesting and funny. He brought us a local lunch which was appreciated. We went for quite a trip - Marko told us everything we needed to know about kayaking. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :-)