- Half-day kayak and snorkeling shore excursion from Dubrovnik
- Paddle around Dubrovnik's old city walls on a kayak
- Enjoy unique views of the city from the water
- Snorkel at Betina Beach, a cave beach on the Adriatic
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it’s time to let the fun start! Paddle beneath Dubrovnik's old city walls, near the St Lawrence fortress and the harbor, and take in views of the city from the water. Admire the breathtaking scenery and enjoy this close encounter with nature on a kayak.
Next, enjoy a short stop at Betina Beach for snacks and water. Then grab your snorkeling gear and discover Dubrovnik's underwater world. This kayak and snorkel trip is an unforgettable way to enjoy Dubrovnik and explore the Adriatic Sea.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Dubrovnik port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
What an amazing trip! They were easy to locate and the guides were so friendly and engaging. They gave us great tips for activities in town and pointed out great features of the town and surrounding areas. We kayaked around a nearby island and then went for a snack and break at a small cave where we could swim and look at the little fishes. I can't wait to go back!