- Day trip to the island of Korcula from Dubrovnik
- Visit the supposed hometown of world-renowned explorer Marco Polo
- During free time, enjoy lunch and take a swim in the Mediterranean
- Drive through the wine region in the peninsula of Peljesac
- Explore local wine cellars
- Transport by coach and boat
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at one of the well-known wine cellars on the Peljesac peninsula.
The guide on the coach was excellent , professional and accommodating. Everything went like clockwork. Very good value for money including door to door service. We shall certainly use Viator again.
We totally enjoyed this trip, it was very relaxing, perfect weather , fun people, Wonderful singers to entertain us. Very good guides, also fun to have our own time to explore the island. Loved the village and many choices of restaurants. The whole day wa enjoyable. so glad we went.