- Day trip to the island of Korcula from Dubrovnik
- Visit the supposed hometown of world-renowned explorer Marco Polo
- During free time, enjoy lunch and take a swim in the Mediterranean
- Drive through the wine region in the peninsula of Peljesac
- Explore local wine cellars
- Transport by coach and boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at two of the well-known wine cellars on the Peljesac peninsula.
Amazing stunning Island, lots of time at leisure. The local guide was really good. Well worth It
Beautiful weather meant the trip along the coast was spectacular. Korcula a small, but interesting island. The guides were all terrific. They spoke excellent English - and German!