- Full-day trip to Medjugorje from Dubrovnik
- Explore one of Europe's most important pilgrimage sites
- Learn interesting facts of the area on a guided walking tour
- Go to the Apparition Hill and see where the Virgin Mary appeared in 1981
- Attend a service in the beautiful St James church (optional)
What You Can Expect
The legend says that in 1981 the Virgin Mary appeared to six children on a hillside in Medjugorje. Since then, the small, rural town has become one of the most important European pilgrimage sites. More than one million people from all over the world come here every year to pray.
Next, visit the Apparition Hill, where Our Lady is said to have appeared. The climb is a bit challenging, but you will be rewarded by reaching the impressive sky-high cross on the hilltop. You will also have the option to attend a service in the St. James church, or just relax and enjoy the peacefulness in the Garden of Contemplation.
Continue with free time to explore the city on your own and to grab a snack at a local cafe or restaurant, before you make your way back to Dubrovnik.