- Full-day private tour to Medjugorje and Mostar from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy picturesque scenery while traveling by minivan through Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stroll through Počitelj’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed town center on a walking tour
- Visit Medjugorje, the most important Christian pilgrimage site in the Balkans
- Wander around Mostar with your private guide, and see the Old Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel
Continue your journey along the picturesque Neretva River to the town of Počitelj. Enjoy a leisurely paced walking tour around its UNESCO World Heritage-listed center, and stop to look at historical landmarks like the Haji-Ali Mosque and Sahat-kula -- a clock tower fort on top of the hill above the town.
Hop back into your minivan and relax with views of the Bosnian countryside on the way to Medjugorje, an important Catholic pilgrimage site since 1981, when apparitions of the Virgin Mary were reported. Stroll around with your private guide, who will talk to you about history of this spiritual town, and then enjoy free time to explore independently, or perhaps attend a mass if you wish.
Your private day trip heads on to Mostar, another hugely important cultural and religious town in Bosnia. Admire Mostar's Old Bridge– the 16th-century bridge that was destroyed in the 1990s Bosnian war, but rebuilt to in 2004 – symbolizing unity between the town’s Muslims and Croats. Visit the Mosque of Mostar and the town’s famous Turkish House that shows a fascinating insight into Ottoman life. Enjoy free time for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), before heading to Tekija – the last stop of your day.
On arrival in Tekija, see beautiful Turkish-style buildings and naturally formed springs in the Buna River. Then, sit back and relax, enjoying views of the Bosnian countryside on the way back to Dubrovnik.