Book by May 1, 2016 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Private day trip to Split from Dubrovnik
- Explore Split’s UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace, admiring monuments like the Cathedral of St Duje
- Learn about Emperor Diocletian who lavished the town with incredible architecture
- See more top Split attractions around town such as the Gregory of Nin Statue and Mestrovic Gallery
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed this trip. Good driver and good guide. We especially liked the actual drive from Dubrovnik to Split - great chance to see the Croatian riviera. Only negative thing - we didn't know that we should have had our passports with us as we had to pass through Bosnia-Herzagovinia but our driver sorted everything out for us.
$93.23 Save $13.98