- Private day trip to Peljesac Peninsula from Dubrovnik
- Visit the fishing town of Ston to see the Great Wall of Croatia
- Head inside Ston’s old salt factory to learn about the pure salt harvested in the area
- Travel along scenic coastal roads and stop at family-run wineries to sample Peljesac wine
- Learn about the region’s incredible fresh seafood and sample mussels or oysters, if you wish
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide Ana and driver were fantastic. They provided us with interesting factoids as we drove from one vineyard to another. Recommended a fabulous place of lunch...the BEST oysters I have ever had, bar none.
Wonderful way to spend a day.
My wife, Evelyn, arranged this tour for my birthday, which happened to be a day when our Croatia tour had a free day. Our driver, Vlado, was experienced, capable, fluent in English and a delightful guy. It was a beautiful day and beautiful scenery. We bought a few bottles of wine which we put to good use hosting a group party for the other 12 adult members of our tour group. The wine was delicious, but our lunch was even better. We also enjoyed slurping oysters fresh from the sea at a little place Vlado took us to in mid-morning.
Excellent tour. Guide was well informed with driver good and careful. Wineries visited were very friendly and informative about Croatian wines and winegrowing. A very good experience.
We loved Olga! What a great tour - beautiful countryside, delicious wine and seafood! Highly recommend.
Guide Philip was the best. Really knew his stuff . Took us after the wineries to a little oyster and mussel farm by the side of the road and we had an unexpected feast! There aren't t enough stars for him
Great day, lovely to see a bit more of this beautiful country. Only 4 stars as tour guide not quite as informative as perhaps she could have been. But definitely recommend going private.
Trip was great. Only problem is trying to bring back wine home..........