- 3-hour sea kayaking tour from the ancient coastal town of Cavtat
- Hear old legends and stories as you coast along with your guide
- Recharge with a sandwich, freshly prepared at a local restaurant
- Enjoy free time for hiking or snorkeling on the tranquil island of Supetar
- Select an evening tour to see the sun set over Cavtat, and enjoy a glass of wine back at the pier
What You Can Expect
Tour guides were friendly and knowledgable about the history and Dubrovnik and Croatia. They explained kayak technique which was helpful for newbies. The provided huge waterproof bins for backpacks and smaller waterproof bins for electronics and stuff were really nice. They also gave us wetsuits!
Very informative, great views, good fun.
We also took the bike tour of the country side and had an excellent experience with our guide Ivan. My compliments to Alexandra, Antonia and the viatour team for adjusting the bike for my friend whose strength is compromised by cerebral palsy. This made it possible for her to participate and enjoy the day. Outstanding customer service! SM
Best thing we did while here. Extremely enjoyable and the giude (Mijo) was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this.
Great adventure. Luka was a wonderful guide who based on our wish took us to best snorkeling area which we enjoyed greatly. In addition to everything else that was included n the trip he told us very interesting stories about history of the region and we had a very pleasant journey with him. Thanks.
This kayak trip was great, and tour guide was lovely. Well worth doing :)