- 3-hour sea kayaking tour from the ancient coastal town of Cavtat
- Hear old legends and stories as you coast along with your guide
- Recharge with a sandwich, freshly prepared at a local restaurant
- Enjoy free time for hiking or snorkeling on the tranquil island of Supetar
- Select an evening tour to see the sun set over Cavtat, and enjoy a glass of wine back at the pier
What You Can Expect
Due to its location in a secluded cove, Cavtat and its waters are sheltered, making for perfect kayaking conditions. Push off from the historical harbor and paddle along the promenade, hearing old legends and war stories as you go.
Have your camera ready for postcard-perfect snaps of the harbor from the sea. Be sure to look down for a glimpse of underwater life as well; the still, crystal clear water offers perfect conditions for you to see the colorful reefs and marine creatures that thrive beneath the surface.
Follow your guide to the nearby island of Supetar. Disembark from your kayak in a beautiful lagoon and recharge with a refreshing bottle of water and a sandwich, freshly made at a local restaurant before the tour. Flat and green with lush vegetation, the island is ideal for exploring at your leisure. Perhaps enjoy a small hike, or — if you wish to cool off — grab a snorkel set, dive into the turquoise waters and discover the wonders of life below sea level.
At the prearranged time, climb back inside your kayak and follow a route along the opposite coast of the peninsula back to Cavtat Old Town where your tour concludes. If you have opted for an evening tour, a glass of wine is provided back at the pier.