- Full-day trip to Mljet National Park from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to the beautiful island of Mljet
- Take a boat ride onto a scenic lake and to the St Mary isle, where you’ll tour a Benedictine monastery and enjoy lunch (on your own expense)
- Explore Mljet National Park and climb up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Adriatic coast
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Your friendly guide will take you to the Mljet National Park, which covers the entire northwest part of Mjlet. Walk along the pleasant, shaded paths and hike up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery from hills above the Mljet coastline. Take a boat ride out onto two saltwater lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, which stretch for 2.5 miles (4 km), and listen as your guide gives you more insights about the national park while you sit back and enjoy floating on the lakes.
From here, take a second boat ride to the small isle of St Mary. Discover with your guide the magnificent Benedictine monastery, erected in 12th century. Then, enjoy leisure time to have lunch (on your own expense), swim in the turquoise water or take a relaxing walk on the beautiful island before returning to your Dubrovnik hotel in the late afternoon.
I love it very much
Had a wonderful day and everything smooth and easy, picked up at hotel at time stated by a very friendly and helpful driver. Met Ivana tour guide at the port who was also very helpful, friendly and informative. The only small negative point I have is that we were collected at 8.15 and boat to the national park did not leave until 9.15 but other than that not one thing wrong. The national park is very peaceful and beautiful and we are so very glad we went. There were two weddings on the Island and that was nice to see in the tiny historic chapel. Would I recommend this trip 100 percent yes.. Ivana and your driver thank you very much for your hospitality we had a great day.