- Full-day trip to Mljet National Park from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to the beautiful island of Mljet
- Take a boat ride onto a scenic lake and to the St Mary isle, where you’ll tour a Benedictine monastery and enjoy lunch (on your own expense)
- Explore Mljet National Park and climb up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Adriatic coast
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Your friendly guide will take you to the Mljet National Park, which covers the entire northwest part of Mjlet. Walk along the pleasant, shaded paths and hike up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery from hills above the Mljet coastline. Take a boat ride out onto two saltwater lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, which stretch for 2.5 miles (4 km), and listen as your guide gives you more insights about the national park while you sit back and enjoy floating on the lakes.
From here, take a second boat ride to the small isle of St Mary. Discover with your guide the magnificent Benedictine monastery, erected in 12th century. Then, enjoy leisure time to have lunch (on your own expense), swim in the turquoise water or take a relaxing walk on the beautiful island before returning to your Dubrovnik hotel in the late afternoon.