- Full-day trip to Mljet National Park from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to the beautiful island of Mljet
- Take a boat ride onto a scenic lake and to the St Mary isle, where you’ll tour a Benedictine monastery and enjoy lunch
- Explore Mljet National Park and climb up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Adriatic coast
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Your friendly guide will take you to the Mljet National Park, which covers the entire northwest part of Mjlet. Walk along the pleasant, shaded paths and hike up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery from hills above the Mljet coastline. Take a boat ride out onto two saltwater lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, which stretch for 2.5 miles (4 km), and listen as your guide gives you more insights about the national park while you sit back and enjoy floating on the lakes.
From here, take a second boat ride to the small isle of St Mary. Discover with your guide the magnificent Benedictine monastery, erected in 12th century, before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant and savor Croatian cuisine (included). Then, enjoy leisure time to swim in the turquoise water or take a relaxing walk on the beautiful island before returning to your Dubrovnik hotel in the late afternoon.
I highly recommend this trip. The park was beautiful. Philip and Paula, our guides, were terrific. Philip told us a lot about Dubrovnik in general and recommended things for us to do in our spare time There were only 3 people on the tour. The lake water temperature was warm in Sept, and because it was salty I was able to just relax and float.
Amazing place, very quiet. The swim in the lakes was the highlight. Our guide Olga was fun and managed to negotiate everything with the local service providers so the tour ran smoothly.