- Full-day trip to Mljet National Park from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to the beautiful island of Mljet
- Take a boat ride onto a scenic lake and to the St Mary isle, where you’ll tour a Benedictine monastery and enjoy lunch
- Explore Mljet National Park and climb up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Adriatic coast
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Your friendly guide will take you to the Mljet National Park, which covers the entire northwest part of Mjlet. Walk along the pleasant, shaded paths and hike up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery from hills above the Mljet coastline. Take a boat ride out onto two saltwater lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, which stretch for 2.5 miles (4 km), and listen as your guide gives you more insights about the national park while you sit back and enjoy floating on the lakes.
From here, take a second boat ride to the small isle of St Mary. Discover with your guide the magnificent Benedictine monastery, erected in 12th century, before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant and savor Croatian cuisine (included). Then, enjoy leisure time to swim in the turquoise water or take a relaxing walk on the beautiful island before returning to your Dubrovnik hotel in the late afternoon.
This island is really pristine and beautiful. It is well worth the time! Our guide was knowlegeable about the history of the area as well as all of Croatia and his insights added tremendously to the experience. We had a small group of only 3 people on the tour so we got a lot of personal attention.After visiting with the guide I would go back to Mljet and spend a day or two.
Enjoyable good value day-trip to beautiful island. Plenty of free time, monastery tour interesting - and just long enough to allow restaurant next door to prepare choice of fish or meat-based dishes. Drinks are extra but no more expensive than in Dubrovnik old town itself.