- Day trip to Ston and Korcula Island from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a walking tour of the fortified medieval village of Ston and have free time to sample local oysters (own expense)
- Tour Korcula Island, and visit Marco Polo's birthplace and St Marco Cathedral
- Take in views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea and the Peljesac Peninsula
- Sample local wines and liqueurs at a Croatian winery (included)
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
EXcellent trip just love Korcula and Ston. Driver Anthony very helpful and friendly. A good day had by all!
Beautiful towns....totally worth it!!!
All our day trips from Dubrovnik were excellent, and this one was no exception. Breathtaking landscapes and seascapes, the color of the water, the shape and style of the buildings, everything was a nice experience. Highly recommended.
This was a last minute tour for my family and I was unsure that everyone would like it. That said Korcula was amazing and provided a much more relaxed atmosphere than that found in Dubrovnik. I wish we could have spent more time from our holidays there. In addition the stop at Ston where we had an amazing meal of mussels was a great way to end the day trip
Wonderful tour guide! Very informative and funny.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing, as was our guide Ivana. It rained, but the people in our group made the most of it. Korcula was beautiful, and we had the best pizza at a restaurant pointed out by Ivana. The wine tasting was good, we weren't limited to how many we could try. I highly recommend this tour!
Awesome tour and place
Korcula has the most amazing views and waters, the trip was perfect and on time!!
Great day out. Korcula was a stunning little island. Ston was very interesting, definitely do the wall walk. Would have been great to spend a little extra time there for some oyster and mussel tasting.