- Day trip to Ston and Korcula Island from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a walking tour of the fortified medieval village of Ston and have free time to sample local oysters (own expense)
- Tour Korcula Island, and visit Marco Polo's birthplace and St Marco Cathedral
- Take in views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea and the Peljesac Peninsula
- Sample local wines and liqueurs at a Croatian winery (included)
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
When you arrive in Ston, learn interesting facts about the 14th-century town while enjoying a sightseeing tour from your minivan, after which you’ll have free time to explore more on your own. Wander around Ston's medieval walls that circle the whole town, and have a refreshment or sample the local delicacy -- oysters -- at a local bar (own expense).
Continue towards Orebić, taking in the beautiful panoramic scenery of the vineyards and old settlements of the Peljesac Peninsula as your guide tells you about the peninsula’s wineries and mussel-breeding.
In Orebić, board a boat and admire the striking blue color of the Adriatic as you make your way to Korcula Island. Wander around the streets of Korcula with your guide and see how nature, history and local culture merge together. Next, visit Marco Polo's supposed birthplace, St Marco Cathedral and other historical landmarks. Have free time to explore more on your own and have lunch at a local restaurant (own expense); then meet your guide and return to Orebić by boat.
Back on your comfortable minivan, admire the Croatian countryside on the drive to Potomje, where you will visit one of Croatia’s most famous wineries. After a guided tour of the winery, enjoy a wine tasting, as well as samples of brandy and liqueur , accompanied by a sommelier.
Finally, relax on your vehicle and admire more views of the landscape and Adriatic Coast on the drive back to Dubrovnik.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing, as was our guide Ivana. It rained, but the people in our group made the most of it. Korcula was beautiful, and we had the best pizza at a restaurant pointed out by Ivana. The wine tasting was good, we weren't limited to how many we could try. I highly recommend this tour!