Book this trip and save up to 20% compared to booking the trips separately.
- Combined tours of Dubrovnik Old Town and ancient city walls
- Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with your local guide
- See Orlando's Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector's Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
- Visit Dubrovnik's ancient city walls and see Fort Revelin and Minceta Tower
- Learn interesting facts about the city’s defensive and political challenges from your knowledgeable local guide
- Visit the Fort Lovrijenac independently, the only fort physically separated from the City Walls
- Save 10% when booking these tours together
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn the history and culture of this magnificent walled city on this 1.5-hour historical walking tour. Walk along the elegant main street with your local guide and see beautiful Dubrovnik landmarks such as the circular Onofrio's Fountain, connected to a spring located 7.5 miles (12 km) from town by an aqueduct. Then, see the Franciscan Monastery, home a restored sculpture of the Pieta and a gorgeous 14th-century cloister.
Next, see the beautiful Sponza Palace, which now houses the State Archives, and continue around the city to discover highlights such as Orlando's Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector's Palace and the Church of St Blaise, the city's patron saint. Throughout your tour, hear fascinating stories and remarkable facts about Dubrovnik's history your knowledgeable guide.
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour
Explore Dubrovnik's ancient city walls with a local guide and learn the city's interesting past on a 1.5-hour historical walking tour. Tour the ancient city walls, a 1.2-mile (2-km) complex structure built in the 14th century that served as defensive structures to protect the city, that has been restored several times to resemble their original appearance. With your guide, see Fort Revelin and Minceta Tower within the city walls (entrance fees not included), and learn the strategic position of these forts and their role in Dubrovnik's history.
Stroll around Dubrovnik's ancient walls while your guide explains stories of the rivalry and conquest Dubrovnik has faced in the past, and learn the secrets of how the country used defensive fortifications and diplomacy to remain an independent republic for several years.
At the end of your tour and in your time, you may visit Fort Lovrijenac, the only fort that belongs to the city walls but it's physically separated from them (entrance fee included with city walls ticket).