- Combined tours of Dubrovnik Old Town and ancient city walls
- Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with your local guide
- See Orlando's Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector's Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
- Visit Dubrovnik's ancient city walls and see Fort Revelin and Minceta Tower
- Learn interesting facts about the city’s defensive and political challenges from your knowledgeable local guide
- Visit the Fort Lovrijenac independently, the only fort physically separated from the City Walls
- Save 10% when booking these tours together
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour. Very well informed guide. Good value for money.
Fabulous guide. Great sense of humour made learning about Dubrovnik fun.
Maria was very knowledgeable and easy to listen to. She kept a good pace and had a very pleasant demeanor. Never got that self important vibe that is so common among knowledgable guides. We had kids from 4 to 20 and they all enjoyed the tour and our guide. It's a fantastic way to see the city....and much better than the walking tour of the city itself.
The city walls tour was simply amazing! Our guide Maria was very informative and shared history, stories with such passion.....
Excellent tour and very informative guide. The sights are fantastic and hearing about the city's history was amazing.
Great tour of the ancient walls. Our guide Marija was knowledgeable and passionate about Dubrovnik and Croatia. Sites from the walls are fantastic and the history of the city is amazing.
Wonderful tour. Must do activity for anyone in Dubrovnik.
Worth noting that this is a deal for two separate tours at different times of the day! We didn't realise that, but it wasn't an issue on the day. Our guide, Marko, was excellent - very funny and full of interesting stories. Would definitely recommend avoiding the many Game of Thrones tours which surely most fans could work out for themselves?! and doing a tour of proper Dubrovnik history instead. Also note that you have to pay the City Walls entry fee separately - couple of people on our tour hadn't noticed that on their tour information and were not happy about it!
We decided it was so hot we would ask to switch and do the walls tour at 0930. Very helpful staff agreed to this and we had an excellent guide, who was most informative about both the walls and live in the city at present time and also during the conflicts with Serbia.
The tour was fantastic, I completely recommend the pack of the two tours. Its an essential stop in Dubrovnik for sure.
And our guides Maria and Jadranka were just outstanding and make our day sensational.
Big thank you to the girls.