- New Zealand beer and chocolate tasting tour in Dunedin
- Taste beer and chocolate at Dunedin's famous factories
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Dunedin, New Zealand's oldest city
- Tour the Cadbury Chocolate Factory
- Learn about the brewing process and taste beer at the historic Speight's Brewery
- All tasting fees included
Visit Cadbury World, a chocolate lover’s dream. Enjoy a 75-minute chocolate- filled tour of the factory beginning at the visitor center, where you’ll learn all about the history of chocolate and how the Cadbury brand has evolved over the years. View a short film on the history of the factory and enjoy chocolate tastings throughout your entire visit. Discover the chocolate-making process from the cocoa bean to the delicious end product, and witness the factory workers producing many different varieties of chocolate. Visit the factory’s real chocolate waterfall and finish your tour with a drink of silky chocolate!
Head to Speight's Brewery, a historic brewery founded in 1876. Enjoy a 90-minute, interactive guided tour of Speight’s Brewery with your knowledgeable guide and learn about the beer-making process. Discover how Speight’s became the “Pride of The South” and learn about the history of the introduction of beer to New Zealand. End the day with a sampling of six delicious Speight’s varieties of beer. Then, pour a glass of your choice!