- Gourmet food, wine and beer tasting tour through Dunedin
- Watch a seafood cooking demonstration at the historic Carey's Bay Hotel at Dunedin Harbour
- Enjoy a delicious seafood or ploughman's platter lunch
- Beer tasting at Speight's Brewery or Green Man Brewery
- Finish your day with a relaxed wine tasting
Enjoy stunning views of Dunedin Harbour as you head to the historic Carey’s Bay Hotel. In this impressive stone building, built in 1874, you’ll be treated to a seafood presentation by Southern Clams Limited, a thriving New Zealand fishery that harvests in Otago's coastal waters. Learn why the local shellfish is popular worldwide, and watch as the chef demonstrates some cooking tips you can replicate at home.
A selection of seafood or ploughman’s platters will be served for lunch.
Ice-cream and beer kick off the afternoon's proceedings and depending on the tastes and interests of the group, you may tour the famous Speight's Brewery, founded in 1876. Here, you’ll learn about the Speight’s products and the history of beer as well as taste the world-famous beer and Speight’s Old Dark-flavored ice-cream. Or, visit Green Man Brewery, where you’ll sample award-winning ales from this organic, boutique brew house. Head to Gourmet Ice Cream Co. to savor all-natural, preservative-free ice-cream!
Your day finishes with a relaxed wine tasting at one of Dunedin’s boutique wineries. Your expert guide will select the winery on the day depending on the tastes and interests of the group.