- Dunedin sightseeing tour and visit to Olveston House
- See Dunedin's city center attractions on a sightseeing coach
- Admire Otago University, the Botanical Gardens, beautiful homes and other historic buildings
- Learn about Dunedin's history and architecture
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of Olveston House
- Experience wonderful views of Otago Peninsula & Harbour
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved Olveston House and the surrounding sights. Well done.
An excellent tour of the Otego Peninsula and Olveston House. Great guide and timely sightseeing all around. A very hilly and scenic city. The railway station was beautiful. Time to walk all around the city was valued and enabled visiting sites instead of just driving by them. A very worthwhile tour!
A very interesting and well-presented tour. The highlights of Dunedin were covered, along with a one-hour guided tour to the fascinating Olveston House, which is still as it was when lived in during the 1930's. Not to be missed - a good value tour for an overview of this interesting city.
enjoyed this tour thoroughly, learned a lot about Dunedin from a very informative guide.
It was an outstanding way to experience Dunedin. I highly recommend the Olveston House Tour
For lovers of Edwardian style and design this is a must.
Great tour and experience with Good Company Tours. Fantastic guided tour of Olverston house, a good amount of time to explore Diunedin itself before the highly scenic and informative afternoon city sight tour. Tour actually explored more of the district of Dunedin, than just the city. The scenery was beautiful and we were given fantastic historical information.. Would highly recommend Good Company Tours.
This was the best city tour we have done and Olveston House was wonderful