- Dunedin sightseeing tour and visit to Olveston House
- See Dunedin's city center attractions on a sightseeing coach
- Admire Otago University, the Botanical Gardens, beautiful homes and other historic buildings
- Learn about Dunedin's history and architecture
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of Olveston House
- Experience wonderful views of Otago Peninsula & Harbour
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
A must see place including the now retired railway station.
guides magnificent. reccomend
We had only 6 people (I think) on the tour of Olveston House. A wonderful experience, especially as being a small group. Others arrived and were rushed through all the rooms. Our driver allowed us plenty of time to see everything. Our driver then took us for an extensive drive around Dunedin. Beautiful place.
The best tour ,value for money, and shows how beautiful Dunedin is . Our driver was super and told us so much,highly recommend this tour is for everyone thank you pamela Porter australia
This tour was above expectations. Olveston House is not like a lot of other heritage building tours. The building itself and the story behind it is fascinating. The people who work there are so passionate about their building and their city. It is a very friendly, interesting place to visit. The pickup was prompt and hassle free. The tour bus driver was friendly and had a wealth of local knowledge. We booked this tour for a land day while cruising and it ended up being just a small group tour, so it was almost like having your own chauffeur driven tour at a fraction of the price for similar tours that we could have chosen. I would recommend this tour and this company to all other travelers.
My partner, Lewis, and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of Olveston House. The guide was knowledgeable, and the house itself amazing. Thank you. Jill
We had an excellent tour guide who has lived in Dunedin for years. We also enjoyed a semi- privated tour of the Olveston House. For the value, you get tour....