- Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula shore excursion
- Admire views of Cape Saunders along the Otago Peninsula
- Visit the leafy residential neighborhood of St Clair and stop for light refreshments in the village of Brighton
- Small-group tour limited to 19 ensures a more personalized experience
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Otago Peninsula has some of New Zealand's most accessible wildlife, rugged countryside, beautiful beaches and interesting historic sites. This comprehensive shore excursion will take you on a journey that showcases the regions natural beauty and the laid-back charm of Dunedin.
What You Can Expect
Returning to your coach, continue to a lookout over the Otago Peninsula. Admire the views of sea and coast, including Cape Saunders, one of only two landmarks logged by Captain James Cook in the 18th century as he traveled around New Zealand.
From there, travel south along the peninsula's high road to St Clair, and stop to admire this leafy residential suburb of Dunedin, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. You'll stop at the small village of Brighton for light refreshments and sweeping views the bay's sheltered waters.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Dunedin port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.