- Half-day Durban City Sightseeing Tour with an expert guide
- Travel down the Golden Mile beachfront
- Learn about the diverse history of Durban, and understand the influences from its Indian roots
- See top Durban attractions such as the Phansi Museum and Durban's Botanic Gardens
- Hotel pick-up from selected Durban hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue past Durban City Hall and learn about its humorous history, before visiting the Phansi Museum, home to a collection of South African artifacts and traditions. See beadworks, headrests, Zulu Clay Pots and various other treasures as you browse the museum with your expert guide.
See Durban's Botanic Gardens, founded in 1849, where you'll find a mix of African, Asian and American trees. Throughout the tour your expert guide will introduce you to the rich Indian history of Durban, and you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of the unique 'Bunny Chow' cuisine before your tour concludes.