- Half-day Durban City Sightseeing Tour with an expert guide
- Travel down the Golden Mile beachfront
- Learn about the diverse history of Durban, and understand the influences from its Indian roots
- See top Durban attractions such as the Phansi Museum and Durban's Botanic Gardens
- Hotel pick-up from selected Durban hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue past Durban City Hall and learn about its humorous history, before visiting the Phansi Museum, home to a collection of South African artifacts and traditions. See beadworks, headrests, Zulu Clay Pots and various other treasures as you browse the museum with your expert guide.
See Durban's Botanic Gardens, founded in 1849, where you'll find a mix of African, Asian and American trees. Throughout the tour your expert guide will introduce you to the rich Indian history of Durban, and you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of the unique 'Bunny Chow' cuisine before your tour concludes.
Our driver was very informed and friendly - he took us to a variety of places of interest and finished to tour with a great bunny chow meal at the wharf - thanks to Togo our Zulu guide
My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. Leon and Paul made it a very interesting and informative tour. It was my husband's first visit to Durban and he thought it was an excellent introduction to the city. We would highly recommend this tour.
Interesting city with a very kind, understanding tour guide, especially when I became ill during the tour!