- Day trip to the Scottish Highlands and the famous Loch Ness by bus
- Soak up the unspoiled scenery of the Great Glen and Rannoch Moor with your expert guide
- Admire spectacular views of the Caledonian Canal, Perthshire, Glen Coe and the Forth Bridge
- Take an optional boat cruise on Loch Ness to catch a glimpse of the legendary monster Nessie
- Enjoy a locally produced 'Taste of Scotland' picnic lunch in the quaint village of Fort Augustus
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Green, wet and wildPhoto by: Annalyn S
- Loch NessPhoto by: Gilles B
- Glencoe!Photo by: Caitlin R
- Lago NessPhoto by: Natydequilmes
- A place in HighlandPhoto by: Seong Yeop K
- le Loch NessPhoto by: Sylvie H
- MindesmærkePhoto by: Jakob G
- Smuk naturPhoto by: Jakob G
- På vej mod Lock NessPhoto by: Birthe V. S
- Scottish LochPhoto by: ANN Y
- sejltur på Loch NessPhoto by: Claus T
- de 3 søstrePhoto by: Claus T
- på vej til Loch NessPhoto by: Claus T
- vakantie 2012 107Photo by: Patricia N
Netherlands, 07 2012
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Excellent tour! Well worth the time spent on bus to see Loch Ness. Our driver guide was great, Jamie made the trip interesting and enjoyable. A must do!
Great tour, very informative. Steve was an awesome tour guide!!!!
Just perfect. Our tour guide was amazing and friendly, and my friends and I learned alot on this trip. We were very pleased with the entire trip and would definitely take a longer one in the future.
My daughter and I greatly enjoyed our trip--despite a bad accident that kept traffic in a stand-still for an hour--mainly because of the driver/tour guide, Mahri. She was absolutely splendid, regaling us with tales of Scottish history but also playing Scottish music and other interesting current music. She kept up everyone's spirits in the face of the horrific traffic situation. And the tour itself was well-constructed to show off the mountains, glens and lochs of Highland Scotland. We would definitely recommend this tour to friends.
Very good tour, Gil the tour guide was amazing and full of wisdom. Her music on the bus was fantastic. Enjoyed our day out of the city. The highlands were a highlight of our trip.
A lovely day, perfect sunny weather. The driver/guide kept us all informed as the day went on and had a great knowledge of Scottish history. He spoke clearly so all could understand and made the very long day enjoyable. Nice picnic lunch. Its a lot of driving to cover a lot of the glens. Did not see Nessie.
Wonderful day with great tour guide. Plenty of stops for refreshments, toilet, to take pictures and to wonder around. Great and fun facts along the way as well as good music.
Totally worth its price and we can sincerely recommend it
Our guide Jamie was very entertaining and informative. He spoke clearly and gave us a lot of cool stories and facts about the land.
Though Nessie didn't make an appearance we had a great full day trip with Lauren. Her energy was infectious and we learned so much about the places were visited. Tip: this is a full day - get there early to get the one row in the motor coach that is an exit row as the others are extremely cramped if you have long legs.