- Day trip to the Scottish Highlands and the famous Loch Ness by bus
- Soak up the unspoiled scenery of the Great Glen and Rannoch Moor with your expert guide
- Admire spectacular views of the Caledonian Canal, Perthshire, Glen Coe and the Forth Bridge
- Take an optional boat cruise on Loch Ness to catch a glimpse of the legendary monster Nessie
- Enjoy a locally produced 'Taste of Scotland' picnic lunch in the quaint village of Fort Augustus
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Loch NessPhoto by: Gilles B
- Glencoe!Photo by: Caitlin R
- Lago NessPhoto by: Natydequilmes
- A place in HighlandPhoto by: Seong Yeop K
- le Loch NessPhoto by: Sylvie H
- MindesmærkePhoto by: Jakob G
- Smuk naturPhoto by: Jakob G
- På vej mod Lock NessPhoto by: Birthe V. S
- Scottish LochPhoto by: ANN Y
- sejltur på Loch NessPhoto by: Claus T
- de 3 søstrePhoto by: Claus T
- på vej til Loch NessPhoto by: Claus T
- vakantie 2012 107Photo by: Patricia N
Netherlands, 07 2012
What You Can Expect
I loved this trip! My tour guide Gillian was amazing. I found myself immersed in the stories she was telling about Scotland. This was one of the best bus tours I have ever done. It is a must do!
This is one of the best tours that I have done. Our guide, Gillian, was friendly and knowledgable. She made the trip interesting. The bus was comfortable and we had a good amount of time at all the places. Scotland was gorgeous!
No better way to see the Scottish Highlands! I was really looking forward to seeing Loch Ness in particular, but I think I liked Glencoe better! Both were beautiful. Great day trip with perfect allotment of time for activities and stops. The light lunch was a plus, too.
Excellent tour to see Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness.
This was a long day but a great trip. Tour guide was excellent.
Exceeded expectations and tour guide/driver Chris was excellent. Would highly recommend.
Amazing scenery and a full day of interesting things to see and do. Our tour guide Dave was fabulous, having a great sense of humour but also provided lots of information. Would recommend this tour, however it is a very long day at 12 hours duration
Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable and a fantastic storyteller. He made this quick day trip truly memorable.
This was the best tour. The small size made it a friendlier group. The guide was excellent. I loved evrery minute of it. The sites, the scenery and the stories.
Excellent. Highly recommend. Used Mountain Goat Tours as local provider. Chris, the driver and guide was outstanding. Ted D.