- Ghost and gore evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is a deceased cemetery director from the 1840s
- Ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the Witch and the fearsome Highlander
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
- Professional ghostly guide
What You Can Expect
Beware! This walking tour takes place in the cobbled streets of Edinburgh in all seasons. In the interests of safety please dress appropriately and wear sensible shoes. You come on this tour at your own risk and it is not for the faint hearted.
Please note: Due to a planned annual event in Edinburgh the departure point will be a different location between July 28 - August 23, except Sundays. Further details will be provided on the voucher.
What a fantastic experience. Highly recommended for all ages!
Booked this tour for myself and my grand daughter.Bit disappointed that only 5 people showed up. However the guys did a fantastic job and despite the rain they made it a real fun and interesting experience. My granddaughter who is ten had a great time and loves telling everyone she got her hand chopped off for begging and that gran is really a witch. Well done guys, would definitely do another one. Great fun.