- 1.5-hour ghostly and ghoulish evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Explore the Royal Mile with your guide, the long-dead Mr Clapperton
- Stroll the streets and alleyways beneath Edinburgh Castle
- Shudder at ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the witch and young Jimmy Tamson, the grave-digger.
- Your tour includes a copy of 'Witchery Tales', a book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
What You Can Expect
Very entertaining ! Guide and his sidekick were very good bringing the stories of Edinburgh to life !
United States of America
It was such a fun tour and very entertaining. Alexander Clapperton Deceased and his associate were both very informative and funny. It was great learning a bit about the darker side of Edinburgh. Not too scary so great for families and the amount of walking isn't very strenuous. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves with this one and definitely recommend it.