- Ghost and gore evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is a deceased cemetery director from the 1840s
- Ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the Witch and the fearsome Highlander
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
- Professional ghostly guide
What You Can Expect
Beware! This walking tour takes place in the cobbled streets of Edinburgh in all seasons. In the interests of safety please dress appropriately and wear sensible shoes. You come on this tour at your own risk and it is not for the faint hearted.
Please note: Due to a planned annual event in Edinburgh the departure point will be a different location between July 28 - August 23, except Sundays. Further details will be provided on the voucher.
My family and I loved this tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to others as it was recommended to me. Our tour guide, Alexander Clapperton, unfortunately deceased and his assistant (who played several different roles) were just hilarious and told some great ghostly tales. Unfortunately, I didn't get our tour guide's name, but he was fantastic (young student age, long blonde hair) in his role. The gentleman who played each character was great as well. Well worth the time and money. I would highly recommend this tour while in Edinburgh.
What a fantastic experience. Highly recommended for all ages!