- 1.5-hour ghostly and ghoulish evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Explore the Royal Mile with your guide, the long-dead Mr Clapperton
- Stroll the streets and alleyways beneath Edinburgh Castle
- Shudder at ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the witch and young Jimmy Tamson, the grave-digger.
- Your tour includes a copy of 'Witchery Tales', a book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
What You Can Expect
My family and I loved this tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to others as it was recommended to me. Our tour guide, Alexander Clapperton, unfortunately deceased and his assistant (who played several different roles) were just hilarious and told some great ghostly tales. Unfortunately, I didn't get our tour guide's name, but he was fantastic (young student age, long blonde hair) in his role. The gentleman who played each character was great as well. Well worth the time and money. I would highly recommend this tour while in Edinburgh.
What a fantastic experience. Highly recommended for all ages!