- Ghost and gore evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is a deceased cemetery director from the 1840s
- Ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the Witch and the fearsome Highlander
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
- Professional ghostly guide
Beware! This walking tour takes place in the cobbled streets of Edinburgh in all seasons. In the interests of safety please dress appropriately and wear sensible shoes. You come on this tour at your own risk and it is not for the faint hearted.
Reviewed by William R, May 2012
Excellent, very informative and entertaining for all ages.
Reviewed by Carrie B, May 2012
My husband and daughter loved this walking tour. The weather was a little damp and wet so there were only four people on the tour and they had a GREAT time. Laughed and enjoyed it! Thanks? Every tour we booked with your service was outstanding.