- Small-group tour of the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- Experience the lochs, glens and whisky of the Highlands
- Enjoy a lunch stop in Pitlochry and a drive around Loch Tay
- Visit a whisky distillery or salmon dam (own expense)
- See Glencoe and Loch Tummel from the Queen's View
- Maximum tour group of 16 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
- Shopping and dining discount card
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Queen's view, Scottish ...Photo by: Gerrit V
- Impromptu Bagpipe SerenadePhoto by: Scott R
- Dewars Distillery - AberfeldyPhoto by: Scott R
- Tay Bridge, AberfeldyPhoto by: Scott R
- Queens ViewPhoto by: Scott R
- The River Tay in Late OctoberPhoto by: Scott R
- Scene from the Hermitage walkPhoto by: Charles S
- Tasting room at Aberfeldy ...Photo by: Aarin G
- Inside the Aberfeldy ...Photo by: Aarin G
- The HermitagePhoto by: Aarin G
- Dunkeld Cathedral walkPhoto by: Aarin G
- Aberfeldy DistilleryPhoto by: Aarin G
- Queens View Loch TummelPhoto by: Aarin G
- naturePhoto by: mockingjay
- Whiskey TastingPhoto by: mockingjay
- ChurchPhoto by: mockingjay
- Highland CathedralPhoto by: Lauren H
- Loch TummelPhoto by: Joseph A
- naturbild från HermitagePhoto by: Nils-Olof T
- Whiskey tourPhoto by: Timothy B
What You Can Expect
This was an excellent tour and I'm so glad I booked it - tour was with local company Rabbies and our tour guide James was fantastic, he was a great and funny story teller and really made the bus component of the tour fun.
The scenery was beautiful, even with it being cold and wet. The whisky tour was informative and delicious. Highly recommend this tour.
Our very knowledgeable and congenial tour guide made this a great day. The van was comfortable, the scenery was beautiful, and it was a perfect introduction to the Scottish Highlands. If we are lucky enough to return, we will definitely book more tours!
So glad I decided to do this, and our tour guide Mac was truly phenomenal. I expected to be driven around and let out from time to time to take a few pictures... instead what I got was a very personal, incredibly informative, and wildly entertaining journey. I'm sure the others are great too, but if you can, ask for him by name and go on whatever tour he's leading.
Dave was a great Guide and we enjoied the small group and concept of the tour operator.
The tour is great if you want stunning views of Lochs and Glens and a great Whiskey experience.
The small bus choice is perfect. We observed the lost time the large buses had at each of our stops in getting 40 people back on board. Our 16 person bus had enough trouble as it was! Our guide Dave was very well versed, funny and shared much with the group. Would have given this a 4 star only to get your attention but it really is a 5 star. Don't pass up the straight from the barrel Scotch tasting its worth the extra.
This tour was great. We have seen a lot in a short time and the landscape is simply amazing, of course. But what made this tour really great and unforgettable was our driver Ian. He knows a lot about the history of Scotland and told us interesting stories and things about the areas we were driving through. Really nice guy.
The Whisky distillery is an own story :-.
Fabulous tour guide. Interesting tour. Very comfortable bus. Easy to book and diections on where to meet were clear. We loved everything about it.
Great tour, great driver and guide. Liked the pace.
David was a pleasant, knowledgeable guide and good driver, and the actual tour was great, which is why I gave it 5 stars. However, the check-in process was a bit of a pain - tickets were bought online well in advance but still had to check in within 24 hrs before the actual trip, and then again on the day of the tour on site. I understand from your perspective why, but it was a bit of a pain for tourists coming in from another country who had to interrupt activities/plans to concern ourselves with that, pay international cell phone rates to make the phone call, and then get transportation to the shared office in the money exchange place on High Street where the remote office is because the call wasn't made during office hours. That said, the tour was worth it.
We really enjoyed the day. David was a great guide, so pleasant and knowledgeable. The trip was the perfect length. The sights were lovely.