- Small-group tour of the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- Experience the lochs, glens and whisky of the Highlands
- Enjoy a lunch stop in Pitlochry and a drive around Loch Tay
- Visit a whisky distillery or salmon dam (own expense)
- See Glencoe and Loch Tummel from the Queen's View
- Maximum tour group of 16 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
- Shopping and dining discount card
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Queen's view, Scottish ...Photo by: Gerrit V
- Aberfeldy DistilleryPhoto by: paul.bavington
- Ergens op de routePhoto by: Marly R
- WaterfallPhoto by: Lisa W
- View near Dunkeld cathedralPhoto by: Lisa W
- Impromptu Bagpipe SerenadePhoto by: Scott R
- Dewars Distillery - AberfeldyPhoto by: Scott R
- Tay Bridge, AberfeldyPhoto by: Scott R
- Queens ViewPhoto by: Scott R
- The River Tay in Late OctoberPhoto by: Scott R
- Scene from the Hermitage walkPhoto by: Charles S
- Tasting room at Aberfeldy ...Photo by: Aarin G
- Inside the Aberfeldy ...Photo by: Aarin G
- The HermitagePhoto by: Aarin G
- Dunkeld Cathedral walkPhoto by: Aarin G
- Aberfeldy DistilleryPhoto by: Aarin G
- Queens View Loch TummelPhoto by: Aarin G
- naturePhoto by: mockingjay
- Whiskey TastingPhoto by: mockingjay
- ChurchPhoto by: mockingjay
What You Can Expect
A wonderful. highlighted by a great tour of Aberfeldy distillery. They distill the heart whisky of Dewar's White label, and also spirits under their own name. Two options are available, 6 or 13.50. The very educational distillery tour about an hour is the same for everyone. And for 6 you can sample one of three of their 12-year-old products. But for 13.50, they add in a sample right from a cask - in our case a 27-year-old single malt. And you get to keep the glass. A real bargain, except I'm spoiled now, and my whisky budget is going to have to change. Especially sine my wife liked it too. Lastly, I have to mention the guide, Jude. She was fantastic. I couldn't believe she'd only been doing the job for a month or so. A natural story-teller, as I suspect all Scots are.
our driver/guide Heather was the best driver/guide we have never seen before.
The tour was very well planned and guided. The guide was able to alter the sites according to peoples interests.
This was an excellent tour and I'm so glad I booked it - tour was with local company Rabbies and our tour guide James was fantastic, he was a great and funny story teller and really made the bus component of the tour fun.
The scenery was beautiful, even with it being cold and wet. The whisky tour was informative and delicious. Highly recommend this tour.
Our very knowledgeable and congenial tour guide made this a great day. The van was comfortable, the scenery was beautiful, and it was a perfect introduction to the Scottish Highlands. If we are lucky enough to return, we will definitely book more tours!
So glad I decided to do this, and our tour guide Mac was truly phenomenal. I expected to be driven around and let out from time to time to take a few pictures... instead what I got was a very personal, incredibly informative, and wildly entertaining journey. I'm sure the others are great too, but if you can, ask for him by name and go on whatever tour he's leading.
Dave was a great Guide and we enjoied the small group and concept of the tour operator.
The tour is great if you want stunning views of Lochs and Glens and a great Whiskey experience.
The small bus choice is perfect. We observed the lost time the large buses had at each of our stops in getting 40 people back on board. Our 16 person bus had enough trouble as it was! Our guide Dave was very well versed, funny and shared much with the group. Would have given this a 4 star only to get your attention but it really is a 5 star. Don't pass up the straight from the barrel Scotch tasting its worth the extra.
This tour was great. We have seen a lot in a short time and the landscape is simply amazing, of course. But what made this tour really great and unforgettable was our driver Ian. He knows a lot about the history of Scotland and told us interesting stories and things about the areas we were driving through. Really nice guy.
The Whisky distillery is an own story :-.
Fabulous tour guide. Interesting tour. Very comfortable bus. Easy to book and diections on where to meet were clear. We loved everything about it.