- Murder and mystery evening walking tour of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is executed highwayman Adam Lyal who died in 1811
- Tour the eerie alleyways and courtyards of the Old Town
- Tales of torture, ghosts and body snatching
- Be prepared for the unexpected!
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Guide and his assistantPhoto by: mockingjay
- Our GuidePhoto by: mockingjay
- Adam Lyall and the MonkPhoto by: Anna B
- Walking TourPhoto by: Janice H
- the gruesome twosomePhoto by: george j
- the jumper outerPhoto by: george j
- 057Photo by: Angela Q
- Witchery tour - 16/01/2010Photo by: Lisa M
United Kingdom, 01 2010
- Eerie Edinburgh: Murder and ...Photo by: Amanda P
United Kingdom, 06 2008
- No, I am not a witch!!Photo by: Moniek F
Netherlands, 11 2007
- You have to be afraid of me!!!Photo by: Moniek F
Netherlands, 11 2007
What You Can Expect
Very funny and a bargain for the price. Lots of information shared. Really enjoyed and would definitely recommend.
Great tour - guide was really funny and engaging and we learned a lot. Definitely recommend for anyone interested in the darker side of history. Price includes a booklet going into the stories in more depth, which we both enjoyed reading later on. Few jump scares though so if you're a nervous one then watch your back, but it's really not that bad. Loved it and would definitely go again :
Excellent! My 12 yo thought it was fantastic. Guide was great. Funny and entertaining.
The tour guides were very entertaining and informative.Overall, a great tour. I would highly recommend this.
Tour was really fun! Learnt a lot about Edinburgh's darker past and would highly recommend for something a bit different to do.
Lots of Fun
Interesting and funny jump scares but okay for children!
Interesting historic information. Lively and unexpected jump-out at you presentations. Everyone liked it.
This was great fun. The students doing the tour are knowledgeable and funny.all the adults on the tour got involved and we all spent most of our time laughing.
Fabulous, fun and accurate history. I took this trip 24 years ago and returned with my 17 year old Son this weekend and it is still as good as I remember the first time round!