- Murder and mystery evening walking tour of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is executed highwayman Adam Lyal who died in 1811
- Tour the eerie alleyways and courtyards of the Old Town
- Tales of torture, ghosts and body snatching
- Be prepared for the unexpected!
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Guide and his assistantPhoto by: mockingjay
- Our GuidePhoto by: mockingjay
- Adam Lyall and the MonkPhoto by: Anna B
- Walking TourPhoto by: Janice H
- the gruesome twosomePhoto by: george j
- the jumper outerPhoto by: george j
- 057Photo by: Angela Q
- Witchery tour - 16/01/2010Photo by: Lisa M
United Kingdom, 01 2010
- Eerie Edinburgh: Murder and ...Photo by: Amanda P
United Kingdom, 06 2008
- No, I am not a witch!!Photo by: Moniek F
Netherlands, 11 2007
- You have to be afraid of me!!!Photo by: Moniek F
Netherlands, 11 2007
What You Can Expect
Tour was very enjoyable, and the young men leading the tour put a lot of effort into making it so. It might not be everyone and #39;s cup of tea as it is given a comedic twist but our family loved it.
The tour guides were funny and entertaining!
This was hilarious! We had a brilliant time on this walking tour! Our guide, Adam Lyal deceased was phenomenal and very funny! There were a couple moments of jumpiness but it made the tour that much more enjoyable! We laughed the whole time. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Edinburgh, which was awesome! We saw some beautiful sights and even tho it was still light out - it was a great tour! I would recommend it to anyone!
This was a fun and informational tour. Our kids are 11 and 13 and loved it!
Very funny and a bargain for the price. Lots of information shared. Really enjoyed and would definitely recommend.
Great tour - guide was really funny and engaging and we learned a lot. Definitely recommend for anyone interested in the darker side of history. Price includes a booklet going into the stories in more depth, which we both enjoyed reading later on. Few jump scares though so if you're a nervous one then watch your back, but it's really not that bad. Loved it and would definitely go again :
Excellent! My 12 yo thought it was fantastic. Guide was great. Funny and entertaining.
The tour guides were very entertaining and informative.Overall, a great tour. I would highly recommend this.
Tour was really fun! Learnt a lot about Edinburgh's darker past and would highly recommend for something a bit different to do.
Lots of Fun