- Day trip from Edinburgh to Cairngorms National Park, Loch Ness and Glen Coe
- Head by coach into the Scottish Highlands and travel through the fantastic landscapes of Cairngorms National Park
- See the famous Loch Ness, a body of water some believe is home to a mysterious sea creature
- Visit Glen Coe, a place known as much for a horrific massacre as its gorgeous scenery
- Spot the cliffside castle in Stirling and learn of the adventures of William Wallace, whose life was depicted in the movie Braveheart
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The scenery on this trip is phenomenal and the history is gripping. It all makes for an unforgettable day – especially if you spot the Loch Ness Monster!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful, sunny !! day tour with our driver Kenny. He provided a comfortable ride and a combination of real time description and history, recorded history and wonderful Scottish music. For a 12 hour trip we had a sufficient number of touring, stretch and toilet stops. I have already recommended this tour to others.
Great way to see main highlights of Southern Scotland!
Got to cover a lot of ground in one day. Absolutely amazing sites!!
soooo cute soooo nice soooo tasty, soooo funny and good guide.
This was an excellent tour except that we found out late that the option of visiting Sterling castle was actually not included. Had we know that earlier,we would squeeze in another day or another tour to do that. However, the tour was very enjoyable.
Tour was great, tour guide was as great as the tour!
It is a trip to Loch Ness and a few stops on the way there, and a few stops on the way back to Edinburgh. The stops were scenic and good for photo taking. It is rushed, but I think that is the best any operator can do with a day trip to cover that many miles.
Kenny was the tour guide. Strict and stern with regards to punctuality. He has a unique sense of humor, which luckily I can totally relate. This also means the tour group were on time at every stops, and allowed us to squeeze in more stops for photos.
Great driver and guide, thanks to Max it didn't seem like a 12 hour trip
Funny and awesome places we visited
Great experience, fantastic driver/tour guide!
The tour was exceptional. It gave an excellent experience of the beauty of the highlands. Our guide, Fergus, gave quite a bit if history and explanations along the way. It was well presented, with musical interludes. I would reccommend this tour to anyone wishing to experience the beauty of Scotland.