- Day trip from Edinburgh to Cairngorms National Park, Loch Ness and Glen Coe
- Head by coach into the Scottish Highlands and travel through the fantastic landscapes of Cairngorms National Park
- See the famous Loch Ness, a body of water some believe is home to a mysterious sea creature
- Visit Glen Coe, a place known as much for a horrific massacre as its gorgeous scenery
- Spot the cliffside castle in Stirling and learn of the adventures of William Wallace, whose life was depicted in the movie Braveheart
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The scenery on this trip is phenomenal and the history is gripping. It all makes for an unforgettable day – especially if you spot the Loch Ness Monster!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great driver and guide, thanks to Max it didn't seem like a 12 hour trip
Funny and awesome places we visited
Great experience, fantastic driver/tour guide!
The tour was exceptional. It gave an excellent experience of the beauty of the highlands. Our guide, Fergus, gave quite a bit if history and explanations along the way. It was well presented, with musical interludes. I would reccommend this tour to anyone wishing to experience the beauty of Scotland.
Fantastic. The Tour Guide was very knowledgeable, funny, and very proud of his country. The sites were amazing. Highly recommended tour.
This was a great tour. Lots to see and do and the guide was magnificent. Would highly recommend it.
Even though the day was mostly driving, this was still my favorite part of my trip to Edinburgh because the Highlands were so beautiful, and the boat cruise around Loch Ness made it all worth it. There is just so much beauty in the landscapes that it's overwhelming. Highly recommend.
We had a fantastic time on this tour. The scenery was breathtaking.
Kenny was such a lovely tour guide!! We were so fortunate to participate on such a beautiful day! The highlands tour was a great way to fit more into my trip!! I highly recommend this tour! :)
Beautiful tour and a very nice, knowledgable guide.
A fantastic journey with an accurate, intelligent and funny guide called Sergio. Plenty of stops, taking some extra stops to take incredible pictures. The tour was 12 hours long but we had the sensation of a much shorter trip. It's worth to recommend.