- Full-day small group tour to St Andrews and Fife by minivan
- Cross the Forth Road Bridge
- Fishing villages of East Neuk
- Plenty of time in St Andrews, home of golf and Scotland's oldest university
- Falkland Palace
- Small group tour with a maximum of 16 people
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
- Comfortable Mercedes minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fife, Forth Rail BridgePhoto by: Bruce
USA, 06 2011
- St AndrewsPhoto by: Amber L
- East NeukPhoto by: Amber L
- Great day at St Andrews and ...Photo by: paul o
- IMG_3549.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3541.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3527.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3549.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3525.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- Catman conquers St AndrewsPhoto by: pwcats
- Enjoying the Old CoursePhoto by: Richard W
- St Andrews CathedralPhoto by: Thomas B
USA, 09 2014
- lovely ScotlandPhoto by: Elena L
- cathedral at st andrewsPhoto by: Brittany P
- st andrews old coursePhoto by: Brittany P
- st. andrews bridgePhoto by: Brittany P
- Small fishing townPhoto by: Brittany P
- Forth BridgePhoto by: Brittany P
- Glen on the Burns BridgePhoto by: Glen G
Denmark, 12 2013
- Universite de St AndrewsPhoto by: Sylvie H
What You Can Expect
Traversing the Forth Road Bridge over the Firth of Forth, you’re treated to views of the Forth Rail Bridge, a cantilever railway bridge and UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the peninsular Kingdom of Fife, surrounded by the Firth of Tay and the North Sea, and listen to anecdotes about the photogenic coastal villages of East Neuk.
Make a stop in the harbor-side town of Anstruther before descending upon St Andrews, a medieval town and 1,000-year-old capital of the Scottish Church. You have free time to stroll around the University of St Andrews — attended by Prince William and the country’s oldest university — and see where golf is played at the Old Course.
Use your complimentary discount card her at local restaurants, shopping and attractions.
On the return drive to Edinburgh, head to Falkland, a village dominated by the imposing Falkland Palace once belonging to Scotland’s royal family. You’ll cross the Lomond Hills and see where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned at Loch Leven.
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007.
Loved the feeling walking on the fairway and getting picture taken on the bridge. Very Windy and a beautiful little town to walk and see the sites. Highly recommend if you a true golf fan
Gillian was quite knowledgeable and enthusiastic during the entire trip. She had a great sense of humor and played music that had value to the location where we were at that time. We did enjoy the music. The tour was well worth the money.
What a great tour. Dave our tour guide/driver was great. Very informative and friendly. There is a stop along the way in a small fishing village and they are know for the best fish and chips and they are not kidding. I had fish and chips in London and thought they were gross, but at this particular stop can't remember the name they were amazing. St. Andrews is a beautiful town. The St.Andrews cathedral and castle was stunning. Weather was beautiful that day so made everything even better.Highly, highly recommend this tour.
This tour was fantastic! Our driver/guide, Gillian, was amazing!!! She made the trip so interesting and fun. We loved listening to her stories and all of the history.
Pete the Partyer was great! Awesome tour, awesome guide. Very knowledgeable and kept us entertained the entire time. Overall great trip.
We really enjoyed our trip with Anderson Tours to Stonehenge and Bath. The guide Manon was very
knowledgeable and friendly, and the driver did a fine job. We would definitely recommend the day trip
to friends and family and are glad we went on it.
Bob and Dave were wonderful!
Dan was a great guide. Very good trip.
Our group of five had a wonderful day in a very comfortable vehicle with a friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide in Duncan and driver Nick. They shared commentary throughout the trip and really allowed us to enjoy more than the destination sites that day.