- Full-day small group tour to St Andrews and Fife by minivan
- Cross the Forth Road Bridge
- Fishing villages of East Neuk
- Plenty of time in St Andrews, home of golf and Scotland's oldest university
- Falkland Palace
- Discount Card to use at local restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group tour with a maximum of 16 people
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
- Comfortable Mercedes minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fife, Forth Rail BridgePhoto by: Bruce
USA, 06 2011
- St AndrewsPhoto by: Amber L
- East NeukPhoto by: Amber L
- Great day at St Andrews and ...Photo by: paul o
- IMG_3549.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3541.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3527.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3549.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- IMG_3525.JPGPhoto by: Tyler
- Catman conquers St AndrewsPhoto by: pwcats
- Enjoying the Old CoursePhoto by: Richard W
- St Andrews CathedralPhoto by: Thomas B
USA, 09 2014
- lovely ScotlandPhoto by: Elena L
- cathedral at st andrewsPhoto by: Brittany P
- st andrews old coursePhoto by: Brittany P
- st. andrews bridgePhoto by: Brittany P
- Small fishing townPhoto by: Brittany P
- Forth BridgePhoto by: Brittany P
- Glen on the Burns BridgePhoto by: Glen G
Denmark, 12 2013
- Universite de St AndrewsPhoto by: Sylvie H
What You Can Expect
it was great
This was great fun....the tour operator is excellent.
Great tour guide. Dougie was very knowledgeable and gave a great tour. Learned alot about the history of the places we visited. Showed us how to get around St. Andrews and good places to eat/visit. Very pleased with the tour and would highly recommend.
What a fun way to see Scotland. We had an amazing tour guide, who was funny and informative and clearly loves her countrysadly, her name is escaping me right now. I would highly recommend this day trip!
The trip was fantastic. Our driver/guide was great. He was very engaged, entertaining and thoughtful.
Great day with experienced, professional staff. We arrived at the meeting point to begreeted by a happy smiling lady who checked us off the list and answered any questions that we had about the day or Edinburgh's icity or sights / tours. Wenwere then taken to the bus to meet the driver Danny Y who just happened to be a local lad who had grown up in the Fife fishing village. Daniel gave us as quick run down of the tour and then we were off. We received a great local informative commentary from Daniel.Very informative as Daniel had also studied Scottish history at University. Then there was a stop at a local fishing village and time for a coffee and light eats. Then back on the road and a leisurely drive to the town of St Andrews where we got a tour of the town.and were then dropped off at the Royal and Ancient St. Andrews Golf Course. We could walk around the golf course and town for 3 hours which went very quickly. We stopped at a castle on the way home and were even dropped off at our hotel. What a great day and highlight to our trip. Well done all at Rabbies tours and especially Daniel Y. Thank You
We had a wonderful time on our trip to St. Andrews! The weather was beautiful! Our guide was fantastic!
Everything about it was outstanding!
It was very informative and I learnt a lot about the site visits