- Entrance ticket to Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s top attractions
- Explore the historic castle and Queen Anne Gardens independently
- Browse the information displays and learn about the castle's archaeology
- Gaze in wonder at the extravagance of sites such as the Renaissance Royal Palace and James IV's Great Hall
- Visit the on-site Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Regimental Museum to see military memorabilia
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This historically important castle is not to be missed! As you stand on the old battlements, looking out over the fields below, you can almost picture William Wallace fighting the English or the newly crowned Mary, Queen of Scots strolling through the castle grounds.
What You Can Expect
highly recommend it
Wonderful tour of this historic landmark. Our guide was great. Views of the surrounding area were spectacular.
Beautiful castle a must see full of history that shaped Scotland to what it is today. Some say the heart and soul of Scotland, with many great battles that had been fought here.
It was a really interesting place to visit!
Very interesting history. Not as many artifacts as I had hoped.
The castle and guided tour where great only wish we had a little more time there.
interesting museums with property of highlanders. Very scaring prisons.
Not really worth buying in advance as you have to line up in the same line as everyone else to convert your prepaid ticket into a regular ticket. So I was kind of annoyed having to line up.