- Entry to the Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses of life for the Royal Family aboard the Britannia
- Furnishings and decor from the Royal Collection State Apartments
- State Drawing Room, Queen’s Bedroom, Sun Lounge and Admiral’s cabin
- Britannia Visitor Centre exhibitions
- Self-guided audio tour in 21 languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was perfectly organized, giving visitors a chance to see all parts of the Britannia, just as if the Royal Family would be staying aboard.
Excellent tour a must for visitors to Edinburgh. Staff friendly and helpful. Well worth stopping part way through the tour for sustainance at the Deck cafe - can recommend the cheese scones!
Much better than expected, officers mess and marines living quarters facinating
HTravelerUK United Kingdom
Excellent trip and value for money.
Very enjoyable afternoon and we were able to bypass the line to buy tickets!
We loved our visit, it was all we hoped it would be. The yacht is an intimate view into the life of the royal family. It is well set out, easy to access and has facilities. The tea room is lovely and the cake delicious.
wonderful day out.
Well organised visit. Cafe v busy.
A great day out. Interesting and educational. Ideal for all ages.