- Day trip to the Famous Grouse whisky distillery and the waterfalls of the Highlands from Edinburgh
- Stop in Stirling to see the Wallace Monument and travel past Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Visit the Famous Grouse whisky distillery and enjoy a walking tour of the site, if you wish
- Sample a dram of the local whisky and learn about its flavors from a guide
- Walk through the Hermitage, a natural beauty spot with incredible waterfalls such as Black Linn Falls
- Enjoy a stop in Dunkeld, a village written about in Shakespeare’s MacBeth
What You Can Expect
Mahri was excellent as the driver and tour guide. Lots of interesting facts shared. We enjoyed thoroughly.
Heather was a fantastic guide, full of historical knowledge combined with humor and timing. Very pleasurable trip through the highlands. Highly recommended!
It was a lovely day in the Highlands. Our tour guide Joe was fun and knowledgeable and made every effort to ensure we all had the best time possible.
Very well organized, very professional guide. Should not miss.
Great tour. Our guide Heather was very enthusiastic about the history of Scotland and very knowledgeable. As a history major, I had gotten some of the general history about Scotland, but she was able go to into much greater depth than I got in Western Civ 241. And of course, there is the whisky. Great tour, highly recommended for those that want to go off the beaten path and see some of the countryside.
It was a fantastic tour. I was made especially great because of our great informative tour/ bus driver. She was great and an asset. We enjoyed every aspect of it.
Very well done tour
We decided to do the tour through the distillery, the admission fee isn and #39;t included, but it was really interesting. The time we spent at the water falls was too short, we took the roundwalk instead of the same way back, so we got back to the bus, too late.
I finally got my photo with the whisky I like. Just a shame I do not have the right nose to be able to work there on a full time basis. The waterfalls was just fantastic. A great trip.
The guide Don was fantastic. Although we didn't see any waterfalls and the distillery was extra. Still recommended as we saw a lot of Scotland .