- Viedma Glacier Day Trip from El Calafate
- Drive to the charming town of El Chalten in Southern Patagonia
- Cruise over Viedma Lake to Viedma Glacier, with the option to trek over the ice (if selected)
- Hear expert guides talk about the glaciation process in Glaciares National Park
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This trip was grueling. The very crowed four hour bus ride with no rest room and very little English spoken was not at all what I expected. Especially, since our family of 5 was scattered throughout the bus.
The hour long boat ride not one of the guides spoke to anyone on the boat. The boat was overcrowded on the way back, as they picked up day long climbers and brought them back with us. The guides kicked the people out of their seats and made them sit up top where the waves were splashing. Overall, it was such a disappointment to fly my family down there for this hike. I wish someone would have posted how bad it was before we left. Also, the Argentine Peso devalued during this time period and there wasn't any refund from Viator for the difference about 39.
Worst ever and worse customer service from your company