Explore the breathtaking city of Bath – arguably England’s most beautiful city – from the comfort of an open-top double-decker bus. With your 24-hour pass, witness the city’s grand Georgian architecture and create your own civilized itinerary with 15 possible stops near The Roman Baths, The Royal Crescent, Royal Victoria Park and more!
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Bath
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- A great way to explore one of Britain's most treasured cities
- Hop on or off as many times as you'd like at 15 stops on two different routes
- See attractions like Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the best of elegant Bath by open-air, double-decker bus on a 45-minute full-route loop of the city’s main attractions. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary with the structure of strategically placed stops, two included routes, frequent pickup (every 10-30 minutes) and lively onboard commentary.
The tour begins at High Street, but with your 24-hour pass (valid from first use), you can hop on and off at any of the route’s 15 locations. (Please see itinerary below for all stops.) At your own pace, check out the main attractions on all routes the grand façade of Bath Abbey, the grandiose Roman Baths, The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Pulteney Bridge and more. Between stops, take a leisurely stroll through Royal Victoria Park or down Milsom Street for some upscale shopping.
End your tour at any time by disembarking at one of the designated stops.
- High Street - Bath Abbey, Heritage Vaults, The Roman Baths
- Grand Parade - Guildhall Market, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge
- Great Pulteney Street - Holburne Museum, Sydney Gardens
- Manvers Street - Bus and Railway Station
- Avon Street - Coach Park
- Westgate Buildings - Theatre Royal
- Monmouth Street - Ustinov Studio Theatre
- Queen Square - The Jane Austen Center, Charlotte Street Car Park
- The Circus - Assembly Rooms and The Costume Museum
- Brock Street - The Royal Crescent
- Weston Street - The Botanical Gardens, Golf Course
- Upper Bristol Road - Royal Victoria Park with children's playground
- Royal Avenue - The Royal Pavilion Cafe, Royal Victoria Park
- Milsom Street - Some of Bath's best quality shops can be found here
- Broad Street - Bath Postal Museum, General Post Office
Tour guide great - gave us so much information about the sights of bath. Staff helpful and courteous.
The easiest way to get around in Bath and make certain you see all the sights there are to see. Good value for the money.
Brilliant I used it to get around Bath for the whole weekend after I had taken both tours as although it says 24 hours it is in fact valid for 2 days.
We caught the train to Bath ( the only way to travel there) and were straight on the Hop on Hop off Bus which enabled us to have a good look around Bath and decide which sights we wished to explore further.
We would highly recommend a trip to Bath and the Hop on Hop off Bus as part of the trip.
Tony and Wendy mature couple Coolangatta Qld Australia
This was my second time using this pass and it comes with a Bath city scenic tour pass so make sure you realize your getting about two tours for the price of one! Truly gorgeous city with the funniest tour guides!
Enjoyed both the City and Skyline Tours with this one ticket. We used the hop-on hop-off several times which allowed us to get off and see the sights then back on to the next one - very convenient and saved us walking up a few steep hills. The Drivers and Guides were all very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend. Bath is a lovely place to visit.
Rina M O R
Really lets you get acquainted with this beautiful city and the history - really enjoyed this!