- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Bath
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- A great way to explore one of Britain's most treasured cities
- Hop on or off as many times as you'd like at 15 stops on two different routes
- See attractions like Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this City Sightseeing tour, you can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top double-decker bus. There are 15 stops and the entire route takes approximately 45 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
There are two routes to chose from and you ticket is valid for both. Route 1 takes approximately 50 minutes and route 2 takes approximately 45 minutes. All the main locations are included on the tour such as Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Great Pulteney Street and Pulteney Bridge, plus the delights of Royal Victoria Park.
The easiest way to get around in Bath and make certain you see all the sights there are to see. Good value for the money.
Brilliant I used it to get around Bath for the whole weekend after I had taken both tours as although it says 24 hours it is in fact valid for 2 days.