- Small-group Everglades eco-adventure by foot, kayak and boat
- Take a boat ride through remote areas of the park and admire the diverse vegetation
- Enjoy a kayak adventure to Barrier Island Beach -- no experience required!
- Hike along the beach and see shallow tidal zones, dunes, mangrove swamps and more
- Be on the lookout for wildlife including manatees, dolphins, sea turtles and bald eagles
- Tour led by an experience naturalist certified by the US Coast Guard
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We spent a week in south Florida at the end of March and this was the highlight of our trip! Captain Josh was wonderful -- he showed us amazing wildlife, he knew the history and biology of the area, he was accommodating and patient -- and his passion and love for the place was infectious. I highly recommend this tour. I only wish I could give him 6 stars.
Five star trip! Our Captain/tour guide Josh really knows about all the natural wonders that the everglades has to offer. He taught us things about the plants, animals, and little critters that I never knew before. You could tell that he wanted to make this a memorable experience for my 12 year old son, my sister and me. We saw dolphins, manatees, sting rays, beautiful shells, bald eagles, osprey and so much more. I recommend this adventure to anyone who wants to truly experience the everglades with a safe, fun captain at your side.