- 60-minute private, daytime Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Look for Florida gators and other wildlife up-close and from the water
- See panther, alligator and other animal exhibits and shows at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Small-group private tour ensures personal service
- Includes general admission to the park and all exhibits and attractions
- This private tour can only be booked in advance
Recent Photos of This Tour
- our fun airboat tour!Photo by: Michael P
- The EvergladesPhoto by: Richard B
- DSC_0378Photo by: Richard B
- DSC_0373Photo by: Richard B
- DSC_0396Photo by: Richard B
- Snaggletooth the AlligatorPhoto by: Marti R
- Snaggletooths best sidePhoto by: Paulette R
- Snaggletooth the 'gatorPhoto by: Paulette R
- Air boat in full actionPhoto by: Paulette R
- New born alligatorPhoto by: Daniel S
- Animal exhibitsPhoto by: Jan P
USA, 02 2013
- Everglades "roads"Photo by: Jan P
USA, 02 2013
- Checking out a big gatorPhoto by: Jan P
USA, 02 2013
What You Can Expect
On this private 1-hour Everglades airboat tour, cruise along the grassy water at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour (64 kph) while gaining insight into the area’s subtropical ecosystem from your seasoned captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds. This private tour has its advantages over the larger, public tour, including a smaller boat to get deeper into the Everglades and for a longer period of time.
After the airboat ride, check out the exhibits inside Sawgrass Recreation Park:
The Reptile Exhibit features dozens of species that are both native and exotic to Florida — from turtles, iguanas and snakes to Cannibal, an alligator weighing a whopping 1,000 pounds (434 kg)! Learn about how these animals live and survive in the wild from the park's handlers, and snap a memorable shot during the 'Hold a Baby Alligator' experience.
In the Glades Exhibit, check out African spur thigh tortoises, which range in size from 20 to over 100 pounds (9 to over 45 kg) each, as well as rare gopher tortoises (rescued from a construction site), iguanas and colorful peacocks. Gain insight into the area and its conservation efforts in the video presentation, 'Our Everglades Story.'
And finally, in the Exotic Wildlife exhibit, enjoy up-close views of wild cats — bobcats, panthers, leopards, caracals and more.
Please note: The pricing displayed is based on a per person basis; regardless of number of people booking, you are buying out the whole boat for your private tour.
Gerald was a great captain we enjoyed every minute of the tour.
There were 4 of us that took a private Airboat Tour with Captain Gerald. He was a great tour guide. He took us to his home and showed us a great view of the Everglades from his roof. The people at the Florida Everglades Airboat Ride and Wildlife Adventure were very friendly and helpful. Bought lots of stuff at the gift shop as well as a picture.
This was really cool. We booked the private tour and it was well worth the money. Capt. Gerald Motes took us out and we saw a 11 ft. alligator in the first 5 minutes. He is the only full time resident that lives IN the everglades. He was such a warm and gracious man. He took us to his home where he gives the soft shell turtles a sanctuary. My wife and I got much more than we expected. Thanks Gerald It was a blast!
This trip was on my bucket list and it was everything we thought it would be. We had a great tour guide and the weather was perfect.
We did a private tour and it was a blast! the tour guide Capt. Bob was great, extremely knowledgeable, answered all our questions and more, everyone at the park was friendly, very polite and helpful. i would defiantly do it again and i would recommend this place.
Great day ...and the boat ride is cool
The tour was amazing. Trey
Was very knowledgeable and entertaining and very concerned with the Everglades
Excellent trip and the guide, Gerry, was very good. Would certainly do it again some day.
This tour was amazing!
Fantastic family adventure for ages ranging from 11 to 73. Capt. John was informative about the Everglades, but also didn't bore us with chatter. Some of the younger members of the family thought it was going to be boring, but they loved every minute of it. Well worth the money.