- 3.5-hour small-group wildlife expedition through the Everglades National Park
- Take a powerboat through the Ten Thousand Islands for an interpretive nature tour
- Watch for manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles and more
- Your expert guide will point out interesting flora and fauna along the way
- Boat seats up to 6 people, ensuring a more personalized, intimate experience
What You Can Expect
We loved the tour amnd our guide was great
The only thing I can say is when info about the tour is ppsted people should be made aware that access to the boat is by ladder. I am handicapped and getting in the boat was hard but getting out was worse.
Great way to learn about the barrier islands and their complexity.
Trip was interesting as far as development of the islands through the Mangrove trees. After that there were limited things to view as far as animals to view. The beach walk was interesting as far as concho shells
and other items and the history of the river that fed Everglades. Could have made whole trip in shorter
time and probably be just as effective.