- Enjoy an immersive experience of Alaska's history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park
- Small-group or private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your guide's love for Alaska allows him to lead a wonderful city tour through Fairbanks.
What You Can Expect
Our guide, Patricia Baer, was very informative, very personable and a fun lady to spend a few hours with. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing and learning about Fairbanks and Alaska in general. As Patricia got to know me and my friend on the tour she actually personalized a portion of the tour for us to match our interest in bird watching.
I highly recommend the Alaskan Heritage Tour - and of course if you are fortunate to get Patricia as your guide the tour will be excellent!
Excellent. Our tour guide went way beyond what was expected.